Prologue

Behold your awesome mansion. BFN=best friends name

"(Y/N)(Y/N)(Y/N)!"
"I love preforming at this arena, but sadly I have to say that everywhere I preform so the other places don't get jealous."
"(Y/N)(Y/N)(Y/N)!"
"You guys have been a great audience tonight, I think you've been your loudest tonight."
"(Y/N)(Y/N)(Y/N)!"
"Yup I'm right. Goodnight London!"

(Y/N)(L/N), the most famous singer in the reaper realm of England. "You were great tonight, (Y/N)." "Thanks, (BFN)." Over a dozen Grammies, a clothing line, four gold, silver, and platinum records. "Oh hey another director called to see if they could meet you tomorrow." And a soon-to-be actress. "Is there room on my schedule?" "Let's see . . . hmmm . . . No." "Then there's your answer, I'll call when I'm ready." "But if you don't it's because we found a better director."
"So true, (BFN)." Her best friend isn't just a friend, but also her manager.
When the superstar got home, she had to find something to eat, it's not easy singing for two hours. "I guess a (___) sandwich will do." When she finished it she thought about her show, the concert tonight had to do with romance . . . walking around her mansion she realized it really is lonely here. "I should have told (BFN) to stay."

🏡At the Phantomhive estate🏡

It went from a gathering to a party at the Phantomhive estate, Sullivan and Wolf wanted to help out in the kitchen, when Baldroy wasn't looking she put some pills in six drinks. "The drinks are ready," Sullivan said. "Alright I'll call Sebastian."
"No need, I'm right here."

There was a prince and his butler, a lady with a high-pitched voice and her maid, an Asian and his lady friend who hardly says anything, and Reapers who decided to crash the gathering—mostly because the redhead one begged them to come.
"The life of the party has arrived," Grell said. "Hehehe, then can I be the death of the party," Undertaker said.
"Overtime," Will said.
"So much overtime," Ronald said. "Good thing we finished on time, Alan," Eric said. "Oh look here come the drinks." "BASSY!" Grell went running to one of his could-be future husbands, and he punched him so hard he flew to the window, giving it a little crack. "Sebastian, fix it tomorrow," Ciel said. "Yes, my Lord. Now who would like a drink?"

Sure there were unexpected people, but everyone had a good time—except for the death stares that went on between Sebastian and Will. The first to leave were the Reapers, after all they have to wake up and reap souls "Eric did those drinks taste weird to you?" Alan asked. "Maybe it's because it wasn't alcohol, now go to bed."