31. Friday

Y/N Pov.:

Today would be the last interview and photoshoot, finally. It would be the one with Ty, Tom and Jacon together where we won,d answer some rumours. That would be funny. We were on our way to the interview. When we were on set we switched again in some interview clothes and then walked to set again.

"I'm Alex. I'm not going to do anything than just say how this interview will go. So there are on the table 4 blocks with rumours. One block for one person. You are just reading through the rumours and that's it. An questions ?" he asked.

"No everything fine." Tom said.

"Okay than please sit down. We are going to use this interview and make it into an article in our magazine. For that we are going to make the photoshoot later on." we nodded. "You can start now." he gave us a sign that the camera is recording.

"Hello i'm Jacob Batalon."

"I'm Ty Simpkins."

"I'm Tom Holland."

"And i'm Y/N Y/L/N."

"And we are going to talk about some rumours." Jacob said. "Which who do we want to begin ?"

"You asked so it's you." i said.

"I'm going to read them." Tom said and grabbed one of Jacobs rumours. "Jacob Batalon isn't really a hawaiian. He just say it to sound more interesting."

"That's mean." i said.

"No i am hawaiian, so i was born on hawaii. I'm not living there but i was born there." he said.

"One for Y/N." Ty said and grabbed one of mine. "Y/N Y/L/N is in a secret relationship with Jacob Elordi. Oh not again."

"Help god. I don't know how many times i need to say that but i am not in a secret relationship with Jacob or with anyone. Thank you." i said.

"Okay one for Tom." Jacob said and took one." Tom Holland is an adopted child. I mean just look at him, he looks different than the others." he said.

"Yeah i go more like my mum and the others more like my dad. But i'm sure i'm not adopted." we all laughed.

"I go for Ty." i said. "Ty Simpkans played young Peter Parker. Okay that's dumb." i said.

"I don't know why people think that, that makes completely no sense. I mean my charakter is Harley and also the family history isn't even the same from Peter. So i don't get why people think that Harley is young Peter." Ty said.

"I also never got why people would think that." Tom said.

Like that the interview went until we were finished. "Thank you guys. We would do now the photoshoot. We want just something simple so that we have pictures for the article of you 4. " Alex said.

Then they prepared the set for the photoshoot while we changed in different clothes. We all wore only white. The boys with white dress shirts and white pant while i wore a also white pants with a white dress shirt. We had a dark blue background so that the contrast would be bigger.

"You look nice." Tom said.

"Thanks you too." i said.

"Okay you can come over now." we came over on the now ready set. "Ty please sit down on the chair. Y/N you stand right behind him and Tom you left behind him. Jackson you knee down a little." Alex said and we did what he wanted.

At the beginning we did more serious expressions before we smiled all the time. It was funny and i think we has some very good pictures. After that we drove home again. Finally were all the interviews for this week over and i could enjoy my weekend.

"Hey Haz, Harry." Tom said when we walked in.

"So early ? It's only 3. We tonight we had the hole afternoon for us." Harry said.

"I'm sorry." Ty said.

"What are we doing now ?" i asked and sat down on the couch.

"Oh Y/N you wanted to see my new photos i made yesterday." Harry said.

"Right. Get your laptop and show them to me." i said and he got up to his room.

"Since when are you that good with Harry ?" Tom asked and sat down next to me.

"I don't know. He just showed me sometimes some of his photos and some camera skills. And he said yesterday that he was around the city to make some pictures and i wanted to see them. But don't worry you are still my favourite Holland." i said.

Before he could answer came Harry back. "Here i am." he said and sat down next to me.

He showed me some about the city and some he made about nature. "Which one do you like more ?" he asked.

"I loves everyone. But i loved the one at most where you would photograph from the nature but you see the city in the background." i said.

"Yeah i wanted to show the special nature party in the big city." he said.

"You did a great job." i said.

"Guys ?" Tom came in the room again.

"What ?" Haz asked.

"Robert just asked me if we want to come to the pool this evening. We would have it for our own." he said.

"Yes man of course." Jacob said.

"When ?" Ty asked.

"In one hour." he said.

"Okay, i'm in. Is everyone there ?" i asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"Y/N just want to see Chris and Sebastians six pack." Ty said.

"Not true, but now that you said it, it's a bonus to see Chris in front of me without a shirt. Also Seb but at most Chris." i said and we all laughed.