Note

To whoever reads this book,
Firstly I'd like you to know that I'm purely doing this for fun. I used to enjoy creepypasta a lot when I was younger and recently decided to re-visit my old interests which led me to write a fanfiction. This is also my first fanfiction so please go easy on me lol.
A couple of things to know:
- When the names are written in bold (like this), that's when the POV/scene changes.
- The reader has no specified skin color, hair type, body type, height etc. The only thing you will be able to insert is your hair color.
- Jack's backstory will follow the "Origin Of Eyeless Jack" written by La-Mishi-Mish (the story can be found on DeviantArt), some of the comments on the story claim that the original author of Eyeless Jack took bits of the story and made it canon. (but don't take my word for it).
- Some headcanons I looked through will be used in the story. (ex. Jack being able to see with no eyes)

This fanfiction is probably going to be semi-realistic. Meaning, no, the reader won't be killed, but it's probably going to take some time for anything romance related to happen. I won't be writing any NSFW content, however there obviously will be some explicit scenes considering that Jack is a murderer.

Lastly, I don't really have a schedule for when I will upload new chapters but you can expect a new chapter at least twice a week.
That's all - I hope you enjoy this, if reading of course and thank you for stopping by!