Loser - Niragi X Male! Reader (3/3)

Summary: Being one of the most bullied kids at school comes with its challenges. But Niragi finds an unlikely friend.

*Niragi's POV*

I watched silently as the blood ran down my arm and dripped into the sink. My wrist stung but I knew I deserved it.

This was my punishment for wanting to be in a relationship with another guy. I could never be forgiven. I looked down at my wrist. They were littered with a mixer of old faded scars and fresh still bleeding new soon to be scars.

I deserved it. I sighed as I threw the razor into the sink and turned  to the water that filled the sink. I gently wrapped up my wrists in bandages and rolled my sleeves back down.

A sudden loud knock on the bathroom door caused me to jump. "Niragi, get your sorry ass out here now!" It was my mom. I felt the tears prick my eyes. She probably wanted to kick the shit out of me again.

The bruises from the last time still haven't healed yet. "May I ask why, mom?" She released an annoyed sigh, "Someone wants to fucking talk to you. Now get out here or else, I'm going to get your dad to break down this damn door."

I quickly unlocked the door and ran right past her. Not giving her an opening to grab me and beat me. When I got to the front door I saw Y/N leaning against the door frame. He waved to me, "Hey Niragi." I immediately felt a blush break out across my face.

"Oh, hey Y/N." "I didn't know you lived here. It's very..." He trailed off as he looked around at my house. It was falling apart both inside and outside. "Gross?" I asked. He shrugged, "I was going to say that it's very cozy."

I quickly tried to change the subject. "What are you doing here anyway?" He smiled at me, "Well, I actually live right down the street. I was just walking by and saw you in the bathroom from the window. So I decided to just come say hi. That's all."

Damn that window. I forgot to cover it again. "Yeah, that thing can be a pain sometimes." Y/N chuckled, "I can imagine." We both trailed off into silence. This was super awkward. Then Y/N spoke up, "I guess, I should get going then. I'll see you around then."

I waved goodbye as Y/N turned on his heels and exited the house. Once the door was securely shut, I retreated to my room and locked the door. I looked towards my bed. It was messy and there were dirty clothes all over the spread itself.

I was too tired to even shove the clothes onto the floor so I just collapsed on top of them and drifted off to sleep. The last thing I heard was my mom calling out for me.

*Time skip, Y/N's POV*

I picked the lock on the window the same way I did with the one at home. I found it kind of funny that we both had the same lock on our windows. I knew Niragi probably didn't want me coming to see him, but I didn't know who else to go to.

My dad kicked me out again in the middle of a thunderstorm. Just my luck, am I right? He was the closest house to mine. I tried calling him but there was no answer. So, I decided to just head over.

I'm sure he'll understand why I'm picking his window lock in the middle of the night. Now saying that in my head, it makes me sound obsessed and slightly crazy. The clicking sound of the lock signaled that it was finally unlocked.

I opened the window slowly, trying my hardest not to make any sort of noise. I glanced over to Niragi's bed. The giant lump under all the blankets lay deathly still. I started to worry a bit.

I hopped down from the window and walked over to his bedside cautiously. I placed my hand on the lump and shook it slightly. "Niragi, are you awake?" No answer. Fearing the worst, I slowly peeled back the blankets only to reveal a pile of pillows.

Placed in the shape of a human body. He wasn't here. That seemed odd. Just as I was about to leave I heard the front door open and close just as quickly with a slam. I looked out to see a hooded figure take off running down the street.

It only took seconds for me realize that it was Niragi. I watched from the window sill as he continued to book it down the sidewalk. As I watched him something in me was urging me to run after him. Something in me told me that he was in danger.

I quickly climbed back out of the window and grabbed the umbrella that I had left leaning against the side of the house. I took off running after Niragi, desperately trying to catch up with him. To my surprise, he was a lot faster than I imagined him to be.

He probably got fast after having to run from his attackers so often. "Niragi! Slow down, it's me! Y/N!" He didn't look back. He just kept running. I could feel myself struggling to breathe.

I felt all of my energy drain from my body almost instantly. I started to slow down. Suddenly, Niragi slipped and fell into a nearby puddle of water. Before he could even pull himself out of the puddle, I quickly sprinted over to him. I collapsed in front of him.

"Niragi, what the hell?!" I reached out to grab his hand, but he ripped it away. "Don't touch me! Just go away!" I watched as a mixer of rain drops and tears ran down his cheeks. Slowly, I reached out for his hand a second time. "What's going on? Why are you upset?"

This time he allowed me to take hold of his hand, yet he didn't answer either of my questions. I helped Niragi out of the puddle and placed the umbrella over both our heads. Niragi and his clothes were all drenched in rain water.

I looked down at Niragi as he gripped my hand tighter. "Niragi, please look at me." He looked at me. His eyes were full of tears and pain. His left eye was purple, a fresh black eye. "Oh my god."

Niragi lowered his head again and choked out, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I never should have fallen in love with you." "What," I questioned him. Not one hundred percent sure that I had heard him correctly through the heavy rain and tears.

"I fell in love with you! And it's wrong! I'm fucking trash! I'm the scum of the Earth! I can't fall in love with another guy! I'm going to die a terrible de-!" I didn't want him to continue anymore. I placed my lips gently over his.

I watched as his eye closed and he melted further into the kiss. Niragi clung to me as I pulled him closer to myself. When we broke the kiss he buried his face in my neck and started to cry again.

I wrapped my arms around him and just slowly swayed from left to right. No words needed to be exchanged. We both knew now that we had fallen in love with each other. And right now, Niragi just need to be comforted.

*Time skip, Niragi's POV*

I watched as Y/N shot his dad square through the forehead. He was yelling and cursing Y/N out then silence. He was gone for good now and it was a long time fucking coming. Here, we were both free.

Free to do as we pleased. Y/N ran back to my side and nuzzled my cheek with his nose. "We're okay now baby. No one can fucking hurt us anymore." Y/N smiled as I led him back up to the car.

Everyone that had entered the game were dead now. And it was better that way. The two of us were unstoppable. We could finally start over and take our rightful places in this new world.

We could finally move on from the past and live in this amazing fucking present. Together. Just the way it was supposed to be.

End~