Part 44

"Because of you."

*

We finally headed home and Young Master requested that he will be inside his room and he wouldn't want to be disturbed by anyone unless urgent because his reason is he wanted to rest so that he can have full energy for tomorrow and for the event.

But, I am worried he might pass out if he skipped dinner so I carried a tray of his usual dinner and knocked on his door.

"I said not to disturb me." I heard his groan behind the closed door that kind of made me tremble, ugh, Young Masters can be quite a brat.

I just opened the door myself and saw him sitting alone in his mini veranda, looking to nowhere.

"But... Resting without eating is useless, I guess." I said and placed down the tray of food on the table beside him. He didn't replied and just sighed before facing the tray of food I placed down.

"Whatever..." He said and started eating. I wanted to give him some lonetime again and leave the room but before I could even...

"It's fine for you to stay."

So I did and looked outside the veranda. The Young Master must be happy to see this view everytime he looks up here. The view of the city below and it even looks more beautiful when the city lights are on and the moon, stars and often airplanes flying through. How magical of a night is that.

"The view is great here.." I can't help but say. Well.. It is indeed beautiful. My room has no veranda and it only has one window and worse? The window is covered by an apple tree which makes it impossible for me to see the same view that the Young Master sees.

"Yeah, somewhat calming." He said.

"And..."

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" He said and I looked at the moon and indeed, it's beautiful. The way it hangs above the wholeness of the sky and reigns above the clouds with the stars and the city buildings looks like its followers.

"Yeah. And tomorrow will be full moon so it'll be more beautiful to look at." I said with an excited reaction but the Young Master looked disappointed.

"You.. don't get it?"

"Get it what? I just said what I wanted to say..." I said and he looked down, slightly chuckling.

"You didn't get it." He said and just sighed before eating his food I prepared. Why? What did I not understand on what he said?

"Well, maybe I underestimated your intelligence so much that I expected you'd get what I mean.. But, that's fine. It's better that you don't know." He said and that had me caught up dead curious.

"Should I look up to what it means?"

"No need. Don't you dare look for its meaning behind my back." He said.

"Why? Is it... something sexual or something more?" I asked and he almost choked on his food so I ran inside to get him a glass of water to drink.

"What the hell? Why would I even say it towards you if it that's what it means?"

"O-oh... I-I'm sorry.."

"Pervert." He said that made me strike a glare of insult towards him.

"What?! I-I'm not a pervert! I-I just—"