026

real life !

real life !

Aspyn could hear the excitement in George's voice as she logged onto the SMP. The two were on a Discord call only an hour after Aspyn had woken up. Her slim fingers travelled across her keyboard as she typed in the numbers she's had for two weeks now. She never went because; 1) she didn't know many people, and 2) she may or may not have forgotten she had it.

<Tubbo_> ANGELLLL
<TommyInnit> ANGEL POGCHAMP

Aspyn's character looked around, realizing she was in a half-assed cobblestone box. She walked out with ease and spun to face the incomplete build. "Why is there this weird thing here?"

George laughed, "we try to trap people whenever they spawn. Oops." He moved over and placed two cobblestone blocks stacked on top of each other, making it so that the next person who spawned would be trapped.

Dream joined the game
<Dream> Angel where are you
<Dream> are you still at spawn
<Tubbo_> uh oh
<TommyInnit> ANGEL RUNNNNN

"Uh— why is Tommy telling me to run?" Slight worry seeped through her tone as she spotted both Dream and George running towards her from different directions. She began walking towards George, breaking into a sprint when she saw Dream take out his netherite sword.

"GEORGE!" Aspyn yelled in a panic, sprinting away from Dream. He followed her closely.

A ding was heard in their Discord call and they knew Dream was the one who joined. "DREAM NO!" George began running towards Aspyn with the intent to give her his armour to protect her from Dream.

Dream's iconic high-pitched wheeze is heard as he continued to chase her down. "IT'S AN INITIATION PROCESS, GEORGE!" He got one hit on her and she yelped loudly. "C'MERE ASPYN!" None of the three were streaming, so he knew it was okay to call her by her name instead of by her online alias. But they knew if either Tommy or Tubbo joined the VC, they would have to call her Angel— considering that they knew at least one of the two had to be live.