One ♡

A/N
Hi there! Welcome to a Taegyu fanfic! All events in this book are fictional.
Tw// self harm may appear
This is an ongoing story I will try to upload a chapter every other day.
I hope you guys enjoy the story<3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Doctor Kim could you please repeat what you just said?"

He sighs, "I'm sorry but your son is diagnosed with separation anxiety Ma'am."

The blonde haired boy Taehyun looked to the side where his parents stood holding onto each other in shock of the sudden news. Well, I wouldn't call it sudden. The blonde haired boy since middle school received this sense of extreme fear and panic that he would go into when his loved ones were away from him, even if it was just for a few hours.

At thirteen years old, Kang Taehyun was here on a saturday morning, being diagnosed with separation anxiety.

His father finally spoke, "Well Dr. Kim what can we do to help him?!"

The doctor stood from his seat and went to grab antibiotics from his computer, they were a small bottle with a sticker on it that had 'Kang Taehyun' labeled on it.

"Well we prepared the most effective medication to treat separation anxiety disorder, called tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) ; however, this only results when it is extremely necessary. Other than that please don't scare your son." The doctor glanced at my shaking hands, "It's nothing serious. Many people go through this. You don't have to be scared Taehyun."

The doctor continued on, "If there's anything that helps you calm down when you start to feel anxious like listening to calming music, breathing into a paper bag, drawing or any hobby you enjoy that can easily distract you from the situation."

Taehyun loved listening to music and actually was in a singing competition throughout his childhood. Now he didn't like bragging about it but he always won first place. Music was his escape, his voice was his safe space.

"I enjoy singing. Music is my comfort , I think that would help."

The doctor nodded as the young boy smiled at his parents to reassure them that he was fine, the last thing he wanted was to upset his parents. They came in and gave him a hug, "Yeah don't worry Son, we'll get through this together."  He embraced himself  into their warmth as it felt like his body was sinking into their pure love. It felt wanted, needed and gave him purpose.

There it was. His strong yearn of having a sense of belonging to his loved ones.

The blonde haired boy loved physical touch more than anything in the world, he relied on it and most of all, he needed it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It's been four years since Taehyun has been diagnosed with separation anxiety and the blonde haired is finally starting his semester as a senior at highschool. School has always been Taehyun's number one priority when it comes to looking out for his anxiety. School was the root of all problems for his separation anxiety. Here's why,
Going to school for eight hours a day for a week caused him to be away from home a lot triggering his anxiety.
Making close friends at school would be a problem, he wouldn't want to become dependent on them by getting too attached to them. It would only be a burden on them.
After school activities! Having to sacrifice time for extracurricular activities made him stay out even longer away from home, a problem!!

In order to take precautions of those situations Taehyun has never made a close friend throughout his years at highschool to avoid serious attachment. Well, he had friends but he never considered them close friends as he tried his best to be less touchy and put a gap between him.

That friend is Sim Jaehyun, also known as Jake. Walking into the hallways the bell rang for first period as Taehyun quickly made his way to Science class in the morning. Walking in, the blonde haired boy noticed a lot of new faces in his senior class. 'Are they perhaps transfer students?' he wondered where all these new faces came from.

A hand from the back suddenly swung back and forth as the voice called, "Hey Taehyun! Over here~"

Taehyun looked to see his one friend Jake waving at an empty seat next to him by the window, smiling as he waved back at his friend, "Coming~"

Jake was sitting next to his best friend Sunghoon who waved at him and smiled, "Oh Sunghoon you're in this class too?" Taehyun said.

The balck haired boy  nodded, "Yeah I'm happy I get to spend this semester with Jake I was so lonely last semester."

That awkward silence kicked in again, the thing was Taehyun wasn't close with Sunghoon although he was his friend's best friend, they just never clicked. Jake suddenly put his hands around Taehyun and his other around Sunghoon pulling them down,

"Us three are going to have a fun time this semester." He made eye contact with Sunghoon,"You better get along with Taehyun."

Sunghoon and the blonde haired boy exchanged looks at each other and immediately started laughing at the situation.

While the three were enjoying their bonding time Taehyun knew at the back of his head...he shouldn't get too close with these two, he just couldn't.

Class has ended and lunch came along. Taehyun popped in his headphones to play his tunes as he packed his own lunch so he didn't need to go out and buy some. Jake and Sunghoon offered if he wanted to spend lunch with them but maintaining his distance the blonde haired boy passed up on the offer.

As students walked in and out the classroom eventually it was empty as Taehyun relaxed in his seat with the tunes of his favorite song playing in the background. 'Ah the classroom to myself this is nice!'

Little did he know that he wasn't alone. A young brown haired boy was sitting at the corner behind him at the opposite side of the classroom with his hoodie on. This boy stayed behind for similar reasons, he packed his own lunch today but mostly because,

He despised social interaction .

The boy name is Choi Beomgyu. He was extremely antisocial and hated crowded spaces, physical touch and talking to people with the only exception of his best friend of thirteen years, Choi Soobin.

The blonde haired boy assuming he was alone unconsciously started to sing along to the lyrics of the song he was listening to out loud.

"Nobody knows who I really am.
I've never felt this empty before,
And if I ever need someone to come along?"

The brown haired boy raised his head that was resting on the table looking at the blonde haired boy sitting in front of him singing.
As a creak of the sun from the window hit him it made his skin glow from the side and his hair a much lighter shade of blonde almost looking white.

'Is he a fairy?' Beomgyu thought.

Not only was the brown haired boy startled at how sweet his voice was, he knew this song. It was one of his all time favourites.

Without realizing the brown haired boy started to sing along with him,

"Who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong?"

The two sang together with a sweet melody, jumping up, the blond haired boy took off his airpods and turned behind him.

There he saw a starstruck brown haired boy.

"Were you singing along with me?"

Please favourite and comments ur thoughts!