9| A gators roar

(Sorry for asking again but please, if all 2k+ of you could check out my comic dub on YouTube and give it a like/subscribe it'd be much appreciated!
YT: dice._.studios again ty for the support, I love you all! <3)

No...he's a robot..you're overreacting. Y/N removed her arms from the now calm animatronic gator.

"I'm sorry I snapped like that Y/N, jealousy just seemed to take over me." Montgomery sighed, removing his hands from his face.

"Monty, it's alright! Now, let's get back to the Pizza-Pad..you left a lot of people shocked there." Y/N chuckled.

"Oops." Monty giggled. "My bad."

Montgomery and Y/N approached the Pizza-Pad, opening the glass entrance doors. "I'm back everyone! Sorry I just had-"

"A malfunction." one of the employees interrupted, gritting his teeth as he aggressively pulled Monty away from Y/N.

"Wait no! Be careful with him!" Y/N shouted at the annoyed employee.

"Shut it dumba**." the employee grumbled at Y/N. Montgomery's reddish pink orbs glared at the rude employee. He didn't just call my Y/N that! Monty snapped his wrist from the workers grasp. He toward over him, and let out a loud roar. It echoed through the room, catching everyone's attention and leaving them speechless.
"DONT CALL MY Y/N THAT EVER AGAIN!" Monty continued to roar. The employees eyes widen as he stumbled on the black and white tiled floor, frighted.

"G-get away from me you...y-you..beast!" the employee stammered, trying to crawl away from the angry animatronic gator.

Montgomery bared his sharp teeth, his alligator growl sending shivers down people's spines. The Glamrock animatronics looked at Y/N with concerned faces. Y/N shook her head. She was as confused as they were.

"Security! Someone! Help!"

Vanessa and multiple other officers bursted through the door, trying to hold back the huge animatronic gator.

"LET ME GO!" Montgomery's deep voice bellowed.

Vanessa quickly made her way towards Y/N. "Are you okay? What happened?" the blonde haired girl asked in a worried tone.

"I'm okay, but..I have no clue what happened. I-I think that worker must've said..something?" Y/N sighed, but her e/c eyes refused to look away from the aggressive robot gator.

"Alright well, we'll take care of him." Vanessa patted Y/N's back then sprinted towards Montgomery and other security officers, trying to control him.

After about two minutes, Montgomery was dragged out of the restaurant and inside the room the metal door blocked out. Damien quickly made his way towards Y/N.

"Y/N are you alright? Did he hurt you?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Hurt me? Monty will never hurt me, he got made at that worker though..." she stated, glancing at the direction where he was taken.

"If you say so." Damien sighed. "At least you're safe."

Aisha approached Y/N and Damien. "Montys little rampage has frighted the guest so we're closing for the next three days, let's hope everyone forgets about it by then." Aisha sighed.

"Wait..so we're off for three days?" Damien looked at Aisha with a grin on his face. Aisha nodded.

"Yes! Come on Y/N, let's go." the mullet haired boy said to Y/N.

"Actually, Y/N is staying here. Mr.Andrew's wants to see you." Aisha told the h/c haired girl.

"Is that the bosses name?" Y/N asked.