K. Nanami - After Hours

(Slightly NSFW. Not really. Just some nudity and shower sharing up in this bitch. It's pretty comfortable though.)

Your feet click down the hallway, wandering with purpose toward Nanami's office. As you went, you got stopped multiple times for small talk, questions, and other words of notice. Usually you payed rapt attention, but you're currently too tired to care about what these people have to say.

Bidding your last goodbye to a coworker, who looked stressed about his upcoming presentation, you finally turned down the small passage leading to your destination.

You let out a breath at the sight of it, cracking your neck and opening the door without asking. Nanami always tells you to knock, but there's no real reason for it.

The man in question is leaning over his desk, his usually proper hair disheveled. His elbow was up on the table, fingers splayed across his forehead as he pours over the packet of paper in front of him. It didn't seem to be anything interesting, you could only hope that it wasn't bad news.

When he doesn't look up at your enterance, you quietly approach him, walking around his desk so you're standing behind him. Slowly, you lean down to his ear.

"Kento~" You whisper.

Jumping at the sudden noise, he turns his head to look at you, eyes narrowed.

"I told you to knock. Didn't I?" He clarifies, turning back around and looking at his watch. He sighs, running a hand through his hair and focusing back on the paper.

You frown, gaze piercing the side of his head. "Yeah yeah, whatever. But it's time to go home."

"Honey, I still have work to do."

Standing up straight again, you put your hands on his shoulders. "Honey, you promised me that you wouldn't work overtime."

"This is important Y/N."

"Yes, I know that." You agree, starting to knead your fingers into his shoulders. "You're just too tense. I know you know that there's no use in staring at something so diligently if you can barely focus."

He laughs quietly. "Well. I guess that I should give it a rest for now. Thank you for your concern."

"Of course I'm going to care. I know you'd do the same for me as well." You say happily, patting his shoulders once more before retracting your hands.

He stands up, fixing his tie and grabbing his suit jacket off the back of his chair. He turns to you, leaning in and pressing a quick kiss to your lips.

"Of course." He replies, setting one more kiss on your forehead before pulling back. "Do you want to stop by somewhere for dinner?"

"Somewhere fast."

He smiles, putting a hand on your shoulder and leading you out of his office. "That's what I was thinking." He says.

The ride was short, consisting of listening to music and chatting absentmindedly about drama in the workplace. His stories were always a lot more entertaining.

Dinner didn't take long. He decided to just go to a drive through. You quickly ate, sat in the car next to eachother, and then began the trip home. The anticipation of changing into comfortable clothes and enjoying Nanami's presence was the only thing keeping you awake during the ride.

With your gaze out the window, you feel his hand lay on your thigh, rousing you from your thoughts. Looking down with a smile, you place your hand on top of his. He always makes sure you're okay. Even if just a slight frown takes over your face, he's there for you in some way. Whether it's a hand on your shoulder, kiss to the temple, or a hand on your thigh like right now.