- 𝟎𝟐𝟓

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"what's that?" santana asked and i held up the container showing her.

"your sister gone be mad at you." she said and shook her head.

i shrugged, "mook gone be just fine, her funny lookin ass stay eatin my food."

"ain't nobody funny lookin, that's all you and gimme my food." mook said and snatched it from my hand.

"i should jaw yo squirrel faced ass." i threatened and bucked at her.

"you too nice ta even yell at me," she said and grinned.

"can't stand you." i mumbled and grabbed my drink.

she shrugged, "then sit down."

"why you still hea? you was supposed ta leave saturday and it's thursday." i said with a straight face.

"it's borin at home especially since you moved out and i like it here better anyways." she said.

"still not seein why you ain't been home in almost a week." i said.

"you ain't hear her? it's borin and she likes bein around you, i knew you was blind but i ain't know you was blind and hard of hearin." santana said and rolled her eyes.

"um you can always leave too, gettin smart." i said and mugged her.

"i tried ta leave and you wouldn't let me," she said and titled her head.

"he know he like us here, i don't know why he actin like that." mook said and santana nodded in agreement. i don't know what kinda alliance they got going on, but i wasn't finna put up with it.

"ion know who told ya'll that." i said and shrugged.

"what the fuck ever." santana said and gave me five to the face.

i smacked her hand down, "quit puttin yo hands in my face."

"that's not in yo face, this is." she said and did it again.

"i'll knock you from that barstool, keep on." i said and nodded to myself.

"anyways." she said.