13: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

A/N; RAPE WARNING

"N-Nix?"

My entire body froze and was consumed with fear. He was back again.

"Adaline, baby." He smirked with open arms for me. "I wanted to talk."

I stood frozen as I stared at him. Everything was coming back to me. The last time he was here hit me hard like a bus. The yelling. Our argument. The choking. The destruction and then him leaving.

"I-I thought I told you to not come back." I softly muttered.

He shrugged his shoulders and buried his hands in my pocket. "I miss you, baby, I wanted to come to see you again."

"Well, I-I don't miss you. So can you leave, please?" I whispered the last part meekly as my hands fidgeted to find the keys.

He balled his fists in his pockets and clenched his hard jawline harshly. His neck was strained with prominent veins that revealed when he was stressed. "I don't think I need to leave. We'll talk then I'll leave when I feel like it. Understood Adaline?"

I yelped at his hard tone, jumping back into Lorenzo. I nodded my head obediently.

"Now get your ass over here and open the door," He looked up at Lorenzo who had a stone-cold face, and smirked. "When did you start dating old men. What are you? 55?"

I walked over to the door with my key in my shaky hand. I jumped feeling Nix's hand fall onto my ass, squeezing the flesh harshly in front of a pissed Lorenzo.

"Adaline," He called out. I turned around to face him with fear glazing my eyes. "Pack a week's worth of clothes, baby."

"And where the hell do you think you're taking her?" Nix growled wrapped his arm tightly around my waist, painfully.

"She's coming with me. Clearly, she's not safe nor comfortable."

"The hell she is. She's my girlfriend." Nix boasted.

"Funny because I was just kissing her and when you showed up, she looked terrified." He chuckled bitterly at Nix.

I let out a breath of relief as I finally unlocked the door. I quietly slipped into the empty apartment and hurried to my room leaving them outside.

I quickly grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed some sweats and hoodies into the bag. I grabbed my toothbrush and other hygienic necessities, quickly throwing them into the bag. I threw in some more comfy clothes before hearing the door open just as I was digging through my underwear draw.

"Your gonna wear that for him." I heard Nix's bitter jealous voice boom behind me.

I dropped the see-through mesh panties back into the bag, flinching at Nix's rough touch that started on my waist. "So you're hoeing around, What did I tell you, Adaline." He growled angrily trailed his hands up my back and stopped at my neck.

"T-That I'm yours...a-and no one else's." I mumbled with tears blurring my vision.

His cold hands gripped the back of my neck and roughly pushed me against the wall. "That's right, you remember."

I tried to push myself off the wall but he pushed himself on top of me, using all his weight to hold me down. "But, I-I'm not yours." I mumble back with the little mustered courage that I had.

He growled and soon the sound of his belt buckle followed. The heavy, cold, metal scratched my thigh as his pants soon fell down. I whimpered when I felt him pull up my dress roughly, I tried fighting back. Kicking, pushing back, even yelling but he covered my mouth with one hand and ripped my panties off with the other. "N-Nix! Nix!" I whimper as I flailed myself around. My tears were flowing down my face as I knew where my fate was about to take me.

"P-Please, P-Please don't do this." I whispered praying he'd snapped out of it but he just chuckled.

"I keep trying to be nice to you. But you keep acting out," His naked hips met mine and he angled himself causing another desperate plea to flow from me. I cried when he shoved himself in me, A loud sob came out muffled by his hand as he started moving roughly.

"Shut up bitch. This should help you remember," He grunted planted his head on my shoulder. "It's been so long since I've seen that tight little pussy."

I cried out from the pain in my lower region. It was hurting terribly and I prayed desperately that Lorenzo didn't leave. "N-Nix...Please stop. I'll be better."

He slammed my head against the wall hard as he continued to slam his hips into mine, ignoring my cries and despairing pleads. "You like old men, huh? Seems I have to remind you who you belong to."

ఌ

It was taking too fucking long. He didn't even come back out even with the threat I gave him. I cursed as I pushed open the door and was greeted by the sounds of whimpers and pleads along with low grunts and groans.

I immediately thought the worst as I sprinted towards the sounds, leading me to a room in the back of the apartment. Pushing open the door, I was greeted with a nightmare.

Adaline crying her brown, exhausted eyes out. She was pushed against the wall with Nix behind her. His pants were discarded along with Adaline's dress being forcefully hitched up to her hips. He was raping her.

And I lost it.

I saw red.

I ran over to him and grabbed him by the hair, hurling him to the ground. My foot connected with his stomach then his face. I reached down and slammed my fist into his face. "You like raping women?!" I furiously yelled.

He groaned loudly and rolled over holding his stomach. I gritted my teeth lifting him by the neck, listening to him choke brought a smile to my face. He choked out 'sorrys' and clawed at my hand that was wrapped around his reddened complexion.

"You're sorry?" I bitterly asked slamming him hard against the wall. "Were you sorry when you were hurting her? When she was begging you to stop?!"

When he didn't answer, my blood became feverish and I punched him straight in the face. "Did you think I was going to leave her?"

He shook his head rapidly as he coughed up chokes. "Now listen, I've got friends — dark friends — who take care of men like you. So I'm going to call my buddy up and get him to take care of you. You're not even going to want to think about Adaline without wincing." And with that, I sent a harsh kick to his uncovered privates and let him fall to the ground whimpering.

I quickly texted my friend about it and told him I'd call later before rushing over to a half-conscious Adaline. She had a trail of blood coming from her lower section and was weakly holding her stomach.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I whispered before carefully picking her up.