Chapter 35

"Obi-Wan, we have to go!" (Y/n) laughed as Obi-Wan held her in his arms.

The two were in Obi-Wan's room on his large couch, resting in the silence, until (Y/n) had looked at the clock and seen that there was a council meeting in twenty minutes. She had attempted to release herself from his grasp, but Obi-Wan wouldn't let her go, and instead, began kissing the side of her neck.

"Obi..." (Y/n) tried scolding, but it came out more like a breathy moan as he kissed up and down her neck.

"We still have five more minutes until we actually have to be anywhere, darling." Obi-Wan mumbled against her skin.

(Y/n) sighed, knowing it was a bad idea, but leant back into his chest once more. Obi laughed quietly at her giving up.

"I win." he whispered in her ear, sending chills up her spine. Did he know the effect he had on her?

"I just don't want anyone to get suspicious. We are surrounded by thought-reading Jedi, if you would bother to take a look around." (Y/n) said.

"If we're careful, they won't know." Obi-Wan claimed, and kissed right under (Y/n) ear.

"I don't want you to get kicked out of the Order. I know how hard you've worked to get where you are." she claimed.

"(Y/n), don't forget, you have also worked your hardest to earn your place amongst the Jedi. As long as we don't jeopardize anything, we'll be all right." Obi-Wan soothed.

(Y/n) nodded, and looked back at the clock once more. "I hate to do this, but now we really have to go."

Obi-Wan sighed and allowed her to get up, following soon after. She put her own brown cloak back on, and looked at Obi.

"Okay, you go first. I'll follow a few minutes afterwards." (Y/n) planned. They'd been doing this for a few weeks now, and had been getting the hang of making sure no one saw them.

"As you wish." Obi-Wan said, but before he left, he pulled her in for one last longing kiss. He pulled away, kissed her forehead, and smiled at her as he opened the door and left.

After a few minutes of waiting, (Y/n) left Obi-Wan's room, checking the halls to make sure no one was there. Once she saw it was clear, she quickly ran the long way to the council room, while Obi-Wan had gone the shorter way. They both made it at different times, no one suspecting anything.

During the meeting, they were informed that there were suspicions of an attack being planned by the Separatists, but they weren't sure where or what planet it would be on. Obi-Wan, (Y/n), and Anakin were ordered to go aboard a Jedi Cruiser and see if they could find out any information on this attack.

(Y/n) walked back to her room, aware of the figure behind her. She smirked, and turned into her room to grab her lightsaber and the Evenstar. She heard the door open behind her, and smiled.

"I guess it's another mission." Obi-Wan said.

"I guess so." (Y/n) replied. Obi-Wan walked forward and pulled her into a hug. She laughed, but returned it. "What's this for?"

"It's just... we don't get much time alone together." Obi-Wan said. "I'm savoring the moments I have with you."

(Y/n) looked up at him, and closed the distance between them, kissing him. Pulling away, she looked in her hand to see the beautiful gems of the Evenstar.

"I once told you that the Evenstar was a gift to be given to someone an elf loves." she said. She took his hand and placed it in the palm, closing his hand with her own. "I want to give it to you."