𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

"You, stay still

"You, stay still." Sensei demanded as Alaska went to hand Hawk a pair of gloves, "Don't you move, Antarctica."

"Sensei, if cement gets stuck on their skin it could possibly pull it off." Alaska said to him as she looked toward Hawk who was looking at his cement covered hands.

"Where'd you hear that?" he demanded to know.

"Wiki." Alaska said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Quiet!" Sensei yelled, snapping his fingers and pointing to his side. Alaska sighed, dropping the gloves and standing by his side. The brown tank top clinging to her skin from the hot heat, though she was freezing.

"Five more days and thats you." Johnny said as he hit the back of her head as Alaska huffed and rubbed her head, "I'm gonna need you to piss in a cup when we get back."

Alaska shut her eyes in embarrassment as she sighed, "Yes, Sensei."

"No ones afraid of a little cement." Kreese argued as he stared at the group with crossed arms before looking at Alaska oddly, taking notice of how her teeth chattered, "Whats wrong with that one?"

"Cold sweats." Alaksa said as she checked her watch, "I should start puking in thirty minutes too."

"They will be." Johnny said as the sound of a large truck was heard. Alaska looked over her shoulder, finding the cement truck driving toward them slowly.

"Should I ask?" Alaska questioned as she looked at Johnny in questioned, he smiled sarcastically down at her.

"No." he said as Alaska sighed, "Just get your boyfriend ready."

Alaska looked go Hawk who was gapping at the large truck, much like the rest of the team was. The loud horn went off as it came to a stop next to him.

"What the hell is that?" Hawk asked as Alalsa hurried over, unzipping his jacket and pulling it off, "Did you know about this?"

"Are you kidding? Of course not." Alaska said, looking at his poor choice of shoes, "Are you a bitch? You wore slides to something like this?"

"I figured we'd be doing karate!" he defended himself, taking them off and handing them to her, "I'm better without them anyways."

"You think winning the All Valley gives you the right to goof off?" Sensei asked as he stood before the team. Alaska stood next to Kreese, holding Hawk and Aishas jackets along with his shoes, "Well, I got news for you. Winning one championship don't mean squat! A true champion never stops training. You gotta keep moving forward or else you're gonna get stuck exactly where you are. Just like the cement in this truck. If that drum doesn't start turning, the cement inside will harden and get stuck. Is that what you want to happen to you?"

"No, Sensei!" the team yelled back. Alaska rocked on her heels, feeling like she knew where this was going but was hoping other wise.

"Good." Johnny said as he eyed each of them, "Then climb up, get inside, and make it spin."