Chapter Twenty

The boys had begun their training. Zenitsu was the one that went first. "I'll start with Zenitsu-san." Aoi said to the white haired girl. Mono nodded and let the girl go first. Zenitsu forst went over to the three girls. They pulled on him, stretched his body. The blonde haired male had found joy in his massages. Once the three girl's were finished with the blonde haired male, it was Aoi's turn with him. Tanjiro and Inosuke watched the male in awe. Aoi lead Zenitsu over to the teacups. The two sat down at the small table.

"Ready?" Mono said, standing next to the table. The two stared at each other. "Begin!" Mono yelled. Aoi was about to grab a cup, but Zenitsu placed his hand down on top of her's and picked up another cup. He held the teacup and hand, staring Aoi in the eyes. "I would never splash tea at a lady." Zenitsu said. The girl's stared at him, annoyed.

"You stopped her, but you didn't save her." Mono said rather bluntly. Zenitsu stared at the older teen. "Huh..."

"You're goal was to splash her with the medicine, which means you would have saved her. You didn't splash her, therefore she's, well... dead." Mono said, explaining his task. "Let's just move on with the task." Aoi said. The two girl's went over to the finale training task. "Begin!" Mono yelled. Zenitsu moved swiftly and jumped on Aoi. "I win!" Zenitsu cried out. Aoi ended up punching the male in the face. "I may have one the battle, but I lost the war." Zenitsu said, groaning. Mono went over to check if the blonde haired male was okay.

"Mono-chan, you're such a kind goddess." He said. You could see the flowers floating around him. Mono stared at the male with a blank expression. Tanjiro had to pull Zenitsu off of the confused girl. "Let go of Mono-san, Zenitsu." Now it was Inosuke's turn, he flew right through the training. He splashed Aoi in the face at the teacups. And he grabbed her by the feet, knocking her upside down during tag. Tanjiro wasn't getting anywhere. Mono walked up to the troubled teen. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "I could help you train tonight." Mono said. Tanjiro smiled at the white haired girl. "Thanks, Mono-san."

"Oi! Big Boobs, fight me!" Inosuke yelled, charging at the white haired teen.

Not even two seconds later the male was on the ground. The girl's pink orbs looked down at the male. "Don't pick a fight if you can't handle it." The three girl's stared at the teen and started complimenting her. Tanjiro looked at Inosuke worried, while Zenitsu cackled.

**********

"Rui-san, would you like to come with me and Tanjiro-san?" Mono asked the white haired male. Rui looked up at the girl and shook his head. "I don't want to."

"Rui-san, you should come with. You should apologize to him and his sister. If you don't do it now, the more difficult it will be to face them." Rui thought about what the girl had said. He finally gave in. "Okay." Rui grabbed onto the girl's hand and the two walked outside. Tanjiro was standing outside waiting for Mono. Tanjiro turned towards the girl and noticed the demon. The male didn't bring his sword seems how he would be doing recovery training. "Mono-san, why is he here?" Tanjiro asked.

Mono looked down at the demon. "Rui-san has something to say to you." Mono said. Rui looked at Tanjiro. "I wanted to apologize to you. I'm sorry, for how I acted on Natagumo." Tanjiro gave the male a gentle smile. "Nezuko and I forgive you." Tanjiro said. Rui had a small smile on his face.

"Well be starting with Tag, got it? Now, are you ready Tanjiro-san?"

"Ready!" Tanjiro yelled to the white haired teen. A couple of hours had passed and Tanjiro grew more exhausted. "You did a great job, Tanjiro-san. You've gotten very close to catching me." Tanjiro gave the girl a tired smile. "I'll let you take a ten minute break, alright?" The three butterfly girls had stood outside next to Rui. They had watched the two train.

"Mono-san is amazing." Sumi said, looking at the white haired girl. "She's so strong." Kiyo added. "She's so fast too." Naho added. "She's the strongest one here, right?" Kiyo said. The girl's all nodded at her question. The girls started complimenting Tanjiro as well. Saying he was doing an amazing job. He was getting stronger by working with Mono. That ended up catching Tanjiro's attention.

"I thought Kanao-san was the strongest one here." Tanjiro said. "Even though Kanao-san is the Tsuguko of Miss Kocho-san, Mono-san has proven that she is one of the strongest people here."

"Already?" Tanjiro questioned, looking at Mono. The three girls nodded. "She even learned Total Consentration Constant before Kanao-san. She's working at a fast pace."

"What's Total Consentration Constant?" Tanjiro asked.

"That's when you use your Full Focus Breathing morning, noon, and night. Even when you're sleeping." Sumi said to the male. "Mono-san and Kanao-san can do that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Mmhmm. Even the other Hashiras can. Keep trying Tanjiro-san!" The girls said. "I'll give it a shot!" Tanjiro said. Mono had set up the teacups, they weren't filled with anything, so they didn't need to worry about getting cold from the medicine.

"Tanjiro-san! Are you ready for the next training step?" Mono yelled.

"Yes!" The two continued train for another hour. Mono said that he should try to get some rest. Mono had carried two of the butterfly girls to bed. She walked outside and picked up the last butterfly girl and carried her to bed. Rui followed behind her. Once the two were in their room Rui laid his head on Mono's lap. She combed her fingers through his hair. She stared out the window and looked at the night sky.

She looked down at Rui and gave him a gentle smile. "I'll turn you human again, Rui-san. I promise."

************************ Taisho Secret *************************

Sumi: "Mono-san, you're so strong!"

Naho: "Mono-san, is so pretty too."

Kiyo: "You're so incredible, Mono-san!"

Mono: "I don't think I'm that good."

All Three Girls: "You are!!"

Naho: "Can we call you Mono-nee?"

Mono: "If that's what you're comfortable with, then I don't have a problem with it."

Mono: "Time for a Taisho Secret. Did you know that Sumi-san, Naho-san, and Kiyo-san have shown a love intrest in Rui-san?"

Mono: "Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me."

***********

Awe guys I just made Mono as a child! Y'all wanna see?

She looks tramatized but she's got a reason to.

Also I have a question for the Mugen Train Arc should Mono befriend Enmu and take him with her like Rui?

Or

Should she kill him?