Chapter Twenty-Two

Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi looked down at the sleeping male. The three girl's held onto the futon beaters. "He's doing such a good job." Sumi said. "He's working really hard." Naho said. "Do you think he'll do it?" Kiyo asked. The male was practicing his Full Focus Breathing. He was doing a very good job so far.

"Zzzz." Tanjiro started snoring. "Yaaaahh!!!" The girl's started beating him with the futon beaters. The male groaned in pain. Tanjiro sat up in bed and bowed to the girls. "Please, let me go again." The boy fell asleep once again. The girls watched over him, making sure that he was doing his Full Focus breathing. He would get himself hit by the futon beaters.

********

Ten days had passed by and Tanjiro stood right infront of a large gourd. Mono, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho watched Tanjiro. The young teen blew into the gourd a few seconds later the gourd burst. The three younger girls clapped their hands for the male. "I broke it!!" Tanjiro cheered along with the three younger girls. Mono clapped her hands as well. "Nicely done, Tanjiro-san."

**
Tanjiro chased after Kanao. He reached out to her, trying to grab her arm. 'Almost there.' Tanjiro thought. Kanao had dodged Tanjiro, before he could grab her. 'I can keep up with her. I can follow her!!' Tanjiro thought. He gained up on the dark haired girl. Tanjiro reached out for Kanao again, this time he grabbed her by the hand. Kanao's eyes widen slightly, a little surprised that he caught her. Tanjiro jumped high into the air, cheering. "Now let's try your reflex training. You'll be going against me." Mono said, to the male. Tanjiro stopped cheering. The three girls looked at the poor male. He looked like he was about to pass out.

'Go against Mono-san? That's almost impossible. I'm not on her level.'

"Tanjiro-san looks pale." Sumi said. Mono looked at the male, a bit hurt. Did he not want to go against her? "You can go with Kanao-san if you'd like."
"I think I'll start with Kanao-san." Tanjiro said to the white haired girl. The two sat down at the table with the teacups. Mono sat down and watched the two. 'Was I too hard on him? Is that why he doesn't want to train with me? I'm so sorry Tanjiro-san!' Tanjiro placed his hands down on Kanao's before she could splash him with the medicinie. Tanjiro finally picked up a teacup, before he could slash her, he stopped.

'This stuff smells bad, it wouldn't be nice to splash her with it.' Tanjiro placed thd cup on her head instead. The younger girls started cheering for Tanjiro. "He won, right?" "Good job, Tanjiro-san!" "He did it!" Zenitsu and Inosuke walked into the room. Tanjiro did it.

******

Tanjiro stood in the room with Zenitsu, Inosuke and Mono. He had been explaining to the two males about his training. He told them about his training with Mono, and how she'd be a good opponent for practice. Mono had a small smile on her face after he said that. Shinobu quietly came up behind Tanjiro. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Tanjiro-kun and Mono-san understood the skill of Constant Full Focus Breaths. By continuing to do your Full focus Breaths all day and all night, your base stamina will rapidly increase." Shinobu turned to Mono. "Mono-san, could you help me?" Shinobu asked. "Sure." The girl replied. Shinobu grabbed Zenitsu's hands. She gave him a gentle smile. "Please do your best, Zenitsu-kun. I'll be cheering for you." She said. Zenitsu's face turned bright red. Mono went over to Inosuke. "You'll never beat me at this rate if you continue to slack off." Inosuke glared at the young female. "Watch me Big Boobs!! I could take you down with a hand behind my back!!" He said stomping his feet.
The two boys were ready to get back into training. Shinobu covered her mouth with her hand. Her purple orbs looked at Mono. "Is that his nickname for you?" She said with a smile. The white haired girl sighed. "I guess so. I was hoping he'd break out of it. I guess I was wrong." Mono said, dsisappointedly. Shinobu let out a soft giggle.

*****

Tanjiro, and Inosuke ran outside, while Mono walked behind the two. The three waited for their Nichirin swords. Off in the distance they could see Haganezuka walking next to another man. Tanjiro waved to the male, calling out his name. Haganezuka suddenly stopped and started talking to the man next to him. He gave the man some of his things and started getting closer to the small group. Tanjiro paused and stared for a moment as Haganezuka grew closer. The two noticed that the older male had a knife in his hand. Tanjiro ran away as Haganezuka chased the young teen. Tanjiro was being yelled at by the male. Haganezuka poked his cheek, harshly, and continued to yell at Tanjiro for breaking his swords. Tanjiro was chased for nearly an hour.

**

The two teenagers sat down on the engawa. "Well, Haganezuka-san is very passionate about his swords. He loves blades more than anyone else. I should probably introduce myself, I'm Kanamori. I was told to forge blades for Inosuke-dono. I would be very happy if they were useful for him in battle." Kanamori said. The group looked at Inosuke who was tossing rocks aside as if he were looking for something. Haganezuka kept picking on Tanjiro, punching him in the back.

"Is everything to your liking, Inosuke-dono?"

"Inosuke-dono?..." Inosuke suddenly started bashing a rock against his swords. Kanamori lunged at the male, but Mono and Tanjiro held him back from attackimg the male.

*

Tanjiro and Mono were given their swords, Tanjiro's sword turned it's black color. While Mono's turned it's blue to white color, which looked like a crystal. Haganezuke was satisfied with Mono's blade. It was always interesting to watch. The two men left. Haganezuka satisfied and Kanamori in a huffy mood. Tanjiro and Mono waved the two off.

************************ Taisho Sectret ************************

Mono: "Time for a Taisho Secret. It's funny how fast Haganezuka can calm down after watching my blade change color. Isn't it?"