28

It was 3 days before the attack. (y/n) was worried there's still a few more days. She gripped her fist holding her pain. She smiled at the other pillars and demon slayers.

✰ >> Timeskip night << ✰

(y/n) saw Tanjiro and shinabu talking she waited until shinabu was gone. As she heard a " bye " she knew that shinabu was done talking to him.

(y/n) puts her hand on his shoulders. He then looked at her surprised that she was there.

" do you need anything (y/n)-san?..". He looked at her now with a smile on his face.

" Why are you up here again?..". She tilts her head. He looked at the moon.

" those the moon look pretty Tanjiro-kun?..". She smiled at him. He slowly nodded his head. Her (h/c) hair was blown by the wind she smiled and let her (h/l) hair wave.

" are you ok (y/n)-san?..". She tilt her head.

" your sad arnt you?..". Her eyes widen in shock.

" H- how..". she said as her smile started to fade away.

" tell me whats wrong?...". He asked looking at her with worry in his eyes.

" U- Ubuyashiki...". She stop her eyes almost filled with tears.

" whats wrong about him?...". He took her hand. She had a gap.

" his.. His gonna.. B- be.. A d- decoy..". She said mumbling a few words. Tanjiro's eyes widen.

She explained everything to him and after a few moments she thanked him for his company and the small talk they had.

She felt realived that she letten her pain go. She sigh and looked at the moon out from her window from her room.

" I wish we all could live normally.. But instead those stupid demons destroyed it.. I wish they didn't even exist in this world...". She let go one more sigh before she tucked herself in her futon.

♡︎ ☾︎ Tanjiro's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

i cant believe what happen my eyes widen my head had some questions my mind was spinning.

" argghh.. ". Everyone looked at me.

" are you ok Tanjiro?..". Zenitsu asked me while nezuko poke my cheek. Inosuke is doing his stuff.

" I'm fine..". I gave a weird a$S look at them they all ran away from me. I can't surely lie so it's weird that I'll make my " lie face ".

His face :

( I love his lying face xD )

I sigh it was pretty painful after doing that. I can't lie so well it's to obvious that I can't I'm an honest child so it was pretty hard.

" er...". Everyone was outside while I'm in the butterfly estate. My head was still hurting of what happen last night.

I sigh. ' I probably need some rest..'. And then I laid down and just took a nap.

♡︎ ☾︎ no one's pov ☽︎ ♡︎

(y/n) saw that Iguro was with Mitsuri. ' Maybe its truly best if we part.. '. She taught to herself but her heart started to ache from the both of them.

she looked away avoiding them. She walks to the butterfly estate.

Knock knock

Suddenly she saw Tanjiro opening the door. She looked behind him.

" where are the others?..". He grabbed her wrist going to the back of the butterfly estate. There was a beautiful garden full with butterfly.

' they didn't call this place the butterfly estate for nothing..'. She chuckled at her own mind.

" Nezuko-chan~.. ". As Zenitsu called nezuko she saw nezuko finally on the sun light which burst her smile even wider.

Tanjiro saw her big smile he then smiled at her.

" so about last night..". He looked at her as her smile turned small.

" there's only a few more days.. So prepare Tanjiro..". (y/n) warned him as she looked at the others playing around happily together.

Tanjiro felt nervous. She pat his head smiling while closing her eyes.

" don't be nervous Tanjiro-kun~..". She chuckled as his face turned red.

They all looked at her and Tanjiro.

" eh????.. Tanjiro.. Did you date with her?..". Zenitsu asked glaring at him.

" n- no!..". He blushed he stop Zenitsu by calming him down.

( Idk how to draw hehe- <3 )

(y/n) giggled while patting nezuko's head. Nezuko tugged (y/n)'s hoari she looked at her. Nezuko saw some butterfly's flying around as (y/n) followed her.

" aah.. (y/n- (y/n)-san?...". Tanjiro looked at where she stand and then quickly looking for her.

" (y/n)-san I'll go to the pillar training! Bye see you!..". Tanjiro wave his hand with his usual smile. But she was still worried about the idea of the decoy thing.

✰ >> End of chapter << ✰

______________________________________