23 part2.

Two updates in one night?!

👀.... Milo in the mm.
Excuse any errors.
———

                             Omniscient

                             Omniscient

"Lolo, who's at the door?"

Milo still stood there with a blank expression on his face.

"Milo honey. Aren't you going to let me in?" Leslie chucked as he moved aside letting her into the house. Anya was standing in the kitchen opening a jar of pickles before looking in their direction she scrunched up her face a little bit noticed that the woman and Milo had similar facial features.

"Baby.. This is my aunt Leslie, aunt Leslie this is my girlfriend Anya."

"She's beautiful, nice to meet you. Milo talks about you all the time." She smiled embracing her into a hug.

"It's nice meeting you too." She smiled before looking over at Milo who had lost the color in his face, he blinked a few times as the initial shock went away.

"You ok baby?" She said popping the rest of her pickle into her mouth before putting the jar back into the refrigerator.

"I'm good. Aunt Les, you wanna go grab some food with us?"

"I'd love to. I'm starving, the flight was long and drive here was even longer." She chuckled lightly before sitting her bag on the living room floor.

"This is a nice place you got here nephew. Your mother and father would be so proud." She smiled thinking of her late sister.

"I know auntie. Let's get out of here, gotta feed my babies."

"Baby's?" Leslie questioned putting two and two together. "Oh my goodness! Congratulations! You didn't tell me she was pregnant."

Surpriseeee! That was Zane causing Milo to chuckle a little.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." He lied.. He wasn't planning on making it known until later on in the pregnancy.

"Well I surly am surprised. I brought you something by the way.. I'll show you when we get back from dinner." She said walking over to the rental car which was a white BMW.

Leslie worked as a accountant firm in Richmond and made good money doing it. She was happy to have a few days off of work and missed her nephew dearly.

Anya and Milo got into Anya's car since Milo still didn't have a new one. He closed the door and sighed before starting the engine and pulling off down the street.

"You ok?"

He licked his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. "Lemme ask you something."

"Ok."