25.

Excuse any errors. ❤️

I know I used this song before but I love it. lol

I'm gonna try to make the next chapter long because y'all deserve it.
-———-

                                 Omniscient

                                 Omniscient

2am

Jaxon ended up sleeping in the living room, he tossed and turned for most of the night before finally putting his pride aside and sitting up on the couch. Bringing his elbows to his knees he let his hands dangle as he stared at the bedroom door.

Running a hand down his face he licked his lips before standing up, making his way over to the bedroom door he turned the knob and opened it, he turn of the low dimly lit lamp as Anya sat up with dry tears on her face. She looked at him and rolled her eyes before he walked toward her, cupping her face with his hands he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm sorry bae, you were right I shouldn't have left you here.  You forgive a nigga?"

She nodded her head but didn't say anything. "Talk to me." He said caressing her face with the pad of his thumb.

"I thought something happened. I know you needed to clear you head but at least communicate with me Jax."

He sighed and sat beside her. "I'm sorry aight." He said looking over at her as she laid her head in his lap, He arm draped around her waist. "I love you Anya and I don't want us to fight." He said running his finger through her hair and massaging her scalp.

"I love you too." She said before yawning.

"Still want me on the couch?"

"No." She chuckled as she sat up, kissing him on the lips again she watched him bring in the blanket and pillow from the living room.

"I'm not ready to go back to school in 3 days. Anya said laying on her side as Jaxon laid on his back.

"I ain't either to be honest. I wish I could just finish online but I gotta be around people. A nigga can't be by himself too long. You know?" He chuckled glancing at her.

"I know you're not gonna hurt yourself.. not anymore."

"Nah but... I'm just worried with whenever the baby comes-"

"Jax.. That's not for 8 months.. Don't work yourself up like that."

He sat up and looked at her. "You don't think I'm trying not to worry. It's like... I can't explain it. What if the baby cries so much that I end up hurting it or something. I don't wanna do that shit."

"Have you talk to Brianna about it?"

"Yeah, she said we're holding on to a lot of self doubt.. I don't know."