26. TW

Excuse any errors. ❤️

Milo, Amir, and Trey in the mm. 😍

This chapter is a long one.
———

                              Omniscient

                              Omniscient

Walking into the house Milo locked the door before seeing Anya stand up from the couch. She kissed him on the lips and greeted him before grabbing her car keys.

"The baby is sleeping but I shouldn't be out long. I just needed a break."

Milo became nervous about her leaving the baby with him. "You're not taking her with you?"

"No baby." She chuckled. "You'll be fine. I love you."

"I love you too." He said watching her leave out the door.

A few moments later the baby began to cry, Milo made his way into the bedroom and stared down at her. "Please don't cry. Do you wanna be held? Are you hungry?" He asked as she continued crying louder and louder.

You hate the sound of her cries. Don't you? Seven began taunting him but he tried his best to ignore it.

"I don't wanna hurt her...She's my daughter."

The cries now turned into screaming. Milo tried everything to get her to stop and was growing more and more aggravated. He brought his hands to his head hitting the sides with the palms trying to cease the voices.

"STOP CRYING!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU!!" He yelled before Seven taunted him again.

I know how to shut her up for good. "How?"

Grabbing a pillow from the bedside he leaned over the baby bed and hovered it over her but before he could do anything.

"MILO!"  Anya screamed pushing him away from the baby bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"She wouldn't stop crying. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

—-

Jumping up from his nightmare Milo's chest heaved up and down before he looked over at Anya and began crying. Getting up from the bed he closed the bathroom door and locked it before sitting on the floor.

Rubbing his eyes he continued crying until he looked over at the clean razor blade that sat on the edge of the tub, grabbing it he quietly broke it before holding it between his fingers.

Lo chill.. This isn't how he handle things.

Let him do it nigga, the pain only lasts a few seconds...

Seven if you don't shut the fuck up dude.

"All of you shut the fuck up." He mumbled as he closed his eyes, placing the cool metal onto his forearm he pressed down as hard as he could before the first sting of the initial break of the skin.