| twenty five |

Chapter.25

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"We doing anything today?" Aubrey ran his tatted hand across Charlotte's bare stomach. The two celebrities were laying in Charlotte's bed early in the morning, they were both too lazy to get out of bed yet.

"My mom wants you to come over for dinner at her house. I guess it's going to be a big family thing," Charlotte looked at Aubrey with tired eyes.

"What? Am I getting initiated into the Kardashian clan?" Aubrey smirked. "I would like to say no, but most likely yes," The Jenner smiled.

"Spooky. I don't want no part in the Kardashian men curse, alright? I refuse to go crazy like Ye'," Drake told Charlotte. She put her hands up in the air, "I don't have no part in that. That's just fate."

Aubrey smacked his lips together. "My theory is that it's Kris. She drives all the men crazy. A shame," He thought the theory was humorous, but all had a small chance of being true.

Before Charlotte could respond her phone dinged from the nightstand next to her bedside. She reached over and looked at her screen.

Chris
I'm here to drop off Lucious

"Shit," Charlotte cursed before she threw the comforter off of herself. "Yo," Drake yelled, his head was now covered by the large white blanket.

"Lucious is home, and we don't have any clothes on," Charlotte pulled a pair of pink shorts up her legs. She turned around to look for a shirt and found a white SKIMS cropped top.

"Aye, my little man," Aubrey smiled big and got out of bed himself. "Adonis's been telling me that he wants to play Roblox with Lucious."

"Lucious would love that," Charlotte nodded at Aubrey. After she got fully dressed she walked out of her bedroom, and left Drake to finish getting dressed for the day.

As she walked down the stairs she could see Chris and Lucious standing behind the glass door hand in hand. "Hi baby," Charlotte smiled at her son after she opened the door for the two.

"Hi momma," Lucious hugged Charlotte's legs. She leaned down and rubbed his back sweetly. "Was it a good weekend?" Charlotte looked up at Chris.

"Yea," Chris nodded, "We hung out, played some games. He whooped me in basketball. I got a video I'll send to you."

"That's good. I'm happy you had fun," Charlotte ruffled Lucious' brown curls. The sound of Aubrey walking down the stairs caught Chris's attention. He quickly looked at Drake, then looked down at the ground. Drake casually walked into another room, he didn't want to start problems with Chris at the moment, especially when Lucious was around.

"So, he's living here now?" Chris asked Charlotte with a sarcastic tone, when Drake was out of sight.

Charlotte jurked her head back before she told him. "No, he has his own place. But he stays here most nights. Your girlfriend stays at our, sorry your house right?" Charlotte shot back at him.

"I'll text you when I bring him to your house on Wednesday," Charlotte didn't give Chris the chance to talk before she closed the door in his face, and walked Lucious into the living room.

"Lucious, my boy," Aubrey greeted the three year old with a big smile. "Hi Drake," Lucious smiled back at the rapper. Luc' had become used to having Drake around all the time. The two had created a good friendship.

"How was your dad's?" Aubrey asked. Lucious climbed up and sat on the couch next to Aubrey. "It was fun, I whooped him in basketball," Lucious tried to quote how his father said it.

Drake started to laugh when he said the word, 'whooped'. "Yeah, you're your daddy's son alright. But that's dope," Aubrey looked down at Lucious.

Charlotte remembered something so she told the boys, "I got a phone call meeting in like ten minutes. Think you guys can survive without me for awhile?" She looked over at Aubrey.

"For sure," He nodded his head. "Me and Luc' can watch something. Or, we can get Adonis online and we can play Roblox," Aubrey raised his eyebrow at Lucious.

"Yea!" Lucious threw his hands in the air with excitement. Drake's smile spread from cheek to cheek, "Bet."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

It was later in the day now, Charlotte had finished her meeting and went downstairs to see the boys. "Next time we can get Stormi to play with us," Lucious said, he had his iPad in his lap.

"Who's Stormi?" Another voice spoke up from the iPad. Charlotte smiled when she realized it was Adonis. Aubrey walked up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder, "My bad, I had to pee real quick. I thought he'd be fine."

"You're fine," Charlotte waved him off and pointed at Lucious. "Listen to them talk," She told Drake. The two quietly listened in on the toddler's conversation.

"Stormi is my cousin, I have a lot. There's True, Chi, Mason, Pen, North, Pslam, Sainty" Lucious's mind was blanking on the other two cousins. "I have more."

"My Papa said I can come see you soon," Adonis told Lucious. "That'd be cool," Luc' bounced in his seat, "We could play Roblox at my house, and I have trucks we can play with. I have a pool so we can swim. Your dad swimmed with me before."

"He swimmed with me too," Adonis said, "He throws me into the water. So I go in the air and underwater."

"He did that with me too!" Lucious yelled. Charlotte hadn't seen Lucious act like this around anyone but Stormi and Saint, they were his favorite cousins.

Drake leaned over and kissed the top of Charlotte's head. "We're gonna be fine." Char' grabbed his hand that was in his pants pocket.
"More than fine."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by champagnepapi and 8,486,011 otherscharlottejenner my number one purpose in life is to be your mommy 🧡🥺View all 10,572 commentsarianagrande makes me want babies 😫chrisbrownofficial my heart in one photo

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by champagnepapi and 8,486,011 others
charlottejenner my number one purpose in life is to be your mommy 🧡🥺
View all 10,572 comments
arianagrande makes me want babies 😫
chrisbrownofficial my heart in one photo