End game

Layla: "Asami!" The girl ran away from Wu and towards the earth bender.

Wu: "Layla!" He wasn't fast enough to catch the girl

Layla started punching the woman's legs which did zero damage. Yasuko laughed at the little girl and kicked her like nothing. Layla tumbled hitting her head against the aircraft.

Asami: "Nooo!"

Wu right away went to check the girl, she wasn't waking up. Wu looked at Asami saddened. Asami looked up at her mother, her fist clenched, Asami went mad.

Asami: "AAH!" Fire surrounded her body, Asami's beautiful green eyes went red.

Asami broke free from the rock and sprinted full speed towards Yasuko. With a large jump, Asami came down towards Yasuko with a Samurai sword made of fire. The earth bender dodged but Asami wasn't done, Yasuko threw a large rock at the woman. Asami's fire blade sliced right through the rock.

Hiroshi: "don't hurt her, she's still your mother Asami!" He tried stopping her daughter

Asami couldn't hear him, she couldn't hear anything. She walked towards her mother and grabbed her by the shirt slamming her to the floor.

Korra faced her 3 brothers and mother. They were protecting Opal from the Avatar.

Korra: "out my way"

Senna: "Korra, stop this"

Korra was getting ready to attack. The 4 of them attack at once, in a  quick move, Senna created a water whip and wrapped it around Korra's legs a tugged the whip as Kai blew air onto Korra causing her to hit the ground. Once Korra laid flat on the ground, Bolin trapped her arms and legs to the ground, Mako put a blade against Korra's neck.

Mako: "Now!"

The 3 of them started the tie the girl down in restraints so she wouldn't be able to bend, they even put a muzzle on the girl so she wouldn't fire breathe.

Opal: "I did it! It's done!"

Korra tried to escape but it was too late for her. She looked down into the battle field, she saw her benders being help by the White Lotus, while some were laying on the ground unable to move. Her eyes moved to the smoking mecha tank, she saw Lin and 2 other white lotus members pulling a unconscious Zaheer out.

Yasuko's eyes widen as she was staring up at a figure towering over her. Their stood a tall girl covered in flames, a fire sword formed in the woman's hand. Yasuko felt a droplet hit her face but it wasn't raining, the girl that stood over her silently sobbed.

Yasuko: "A-Asami?" She stuttered

Asami didn't know if this was an act, she looked over to the battle field, the war was over. She looked back down at the woman.

Yasuko: "it's alright sweetheart, it's over" she tried to calm the girl down, it was working, the fire sword disappeared and so did the flames that once wrapped around the girl like armor.

Asami: "Mom?" Her eyes went back to green, she helped the woman up, who stood a inch or 2 taller than Asami, and held her in a tight hug. "Layla" Asami right away released the woman and ran to Wu and Jinora who were aiding Layla. "Layla? Layla talk to me"

Jinora: "don't worry she's still breathing she's just unconscious right now, she'll wake up in a bit but she still needs a doctor" she watched as Asami held the girl close to her

Lin: "take the prisoners to the ship, I'll radio for someone to get the rest of you" She walked towards the aircraft as she spoke to 5 of her guards