𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

You had tagged along with Erik and Charles, that thought you would be some help to them

So now you were in a bumpy truck to Russian Military retreat. If you were being honestly you were scared, and Erik was tell you everything would be ok.

We started driving towards the woods until the small door to the driver opened.

"We got a problem." The drive told us.

"What?" You asked nervously.

"I'm so sorry. This wasn't on the map." Moira told us as we drove towards a gate.

"No matter what happens, act normally. I'll take care of this, all right?" Charles told Moira as he closed to small door.

"Now, listen to me..." Charles said as he began to explain his plan.

"Easy. Easy. Take it easy, chaps." Charles told the soldiers in the truck as he stood us.

I watched as the guy opened to door, blue energy with in my hands if anything was to happen.

You felt Erik close your hands with his and he gave you a reassuring smile.

They then started speaking in a language you didn't know, they seem like they didn't see a thing. They closed the door and Charles stopped using his mutants powers and we started moving again.

"You alright, Y/n?" Charles asked as he looked at you.

"I'm fine, are you ok?" You asked, he seemed to be somewhat exhausted from using his ability.

"I'm fine. Thanks."

We were now in a ditch with binoculars watching as a helicopter landed in front of a building and dropped of a woman in a white coat and hat.

"Where is Shaw?" Erik asked.

"I don't know." Charles told him.

"But if she's a telepath and I or Y/n read her. She'll know we're here." Charles explained to us.

"Noted don't read this woman mind, got it." You said.

"Let me try something else." Charles said as me and Erik watched him as he put his finger on his temple.

I looked in the binoculars to see her walking towards the building to were guard were in front.

"He's not coming." Charles told us.

"So, what now?" You asked as you looked at Moira.

"Now, nothing. We're here for Shaw. Mission aborted." Moira told us.

"The hell it is." Erik said as he was about to leave.

"Erik." You said as you grabbed him from leaving.

"She's his right hand woman. That's good enough for me." Erik said to me.

"The CIA invading the home of a senior Soviet official. Are you crazy?" Moira told him.

"I'm not CIA." Erik said as he got up.

Erik!" Charles whisper yelled at him as he left.

"We should go after him." You told them.