𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

You watched though the binoculars, the metal wires were reaping the soldiers around the gate

"He's gonna start world war 3 single handed." The drive the got us here told us.

"We have to do something." Moira said as she was panicked.

"Like what?" The driver ask.

"We're moving out." The told the soldiers that were behind us.

"You cant." You told him.

"I'm sorry, I can't leave him." Charles told Moira.

"Y/n, I'll will probably need your help." He told you.

"I'll go with you." You told him as you both went after Erik.

You both quickly ran off the small bridge that led to the building.

"For gods sake, erik! Be calm." You heard Charles said.

"What made him want to kill this people." You asked as you and Charles were next the the soldiers with metal around them.

"Shaw killed his mother." He told you.

"Oh."

Charles speak to the in a language and after the guy fell a sleep.

"Let's go." He said as we ran towards the building.

You both find Erik and opened a door to a men with a no one, as a woman sat on the couch next the the bed.

"What the." You spoke.

"Nice trick." Charles told the woman as she was nervous as the guy noticed us.

And spoke, he looked around and he pulled out a gun.

"Y/n." Charles said as you used your magic to knock the guy out.

The woman got up and used she ability to a diamond. You moved your fingers as you were ready to fight if you needed to.

"You can stop trying to read my mind, sugar." She told Charles as he try to read her mind.

"You're never going to get anything from me while I'm like this." She explained.

She ran towards us and Charles and Erik grabbed her arms and pushed her to the end of the bed frame.

You used your ability and cuffed her hands to the end.

""So, then, you can just tell us." You said as you walked towards Erika and Charles as you glared down at her. As Erik made the metal around her wrist tighter.

"Where is Shaw?" Erik asked she didn't say anything. The then had metal around her neck.

"Erik." You and Charles both said.

"Erik, that's enough." You said as you watched the metal around her get tighter.

"Erik, that's enough!" You continued to say as you saw that she was breaking in her form.

He then stopped choking her as she was out of her diamond form and started to breathe.

"All yours." Erik said to Charles as he began to look at what as on the table.

"She won't be shifting into diamond form again. And if she does, just give her a gentle tap." Erik explained to us.

Charles knelt on his knee and put his fingers on his Temple and started to read her mind.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She asked as Charles was done, he turned towards me and Erik.

"This is worse then we previously imagined." Charles told us.

"We're taking you with us." Charles then look towards her.

"CIA will want to question you themselves." Charles explained her.

"Oh, I doubt it." She told him.

"They have bigger things to worry about right now." She continued to say.