𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:QUESTION OF SAFETY

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
QUESTION OF SAFETY

FOR THE PAST WEEK, SALEM and Wanda had Stayed in Wanda's room, doing nothing but watching Sitcoms. They were both trying to distract themselves from the Sokovia Accords and sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Vision came to visit them multiple times during the week, almost as if he were checking up on them. The two girl's were completely and utterly oblivious to what had happened.

The bombing that killed the king of Wakanda had taken place, Steve had managed to track down Bucky and was trying to save the man only for T'Challa to go after him―︎seeing as the prince (now king) thought Bucky had been the one to cause the explosion. And once Salem found out all of this happened without her knowledge, the girl was going to be pissed. Salem loved to know everything that was happening, and knowing she missed an on foot highway chase was going to make her upset.

Wanda was surprised to find Salem and Vision standing in the room, cooking, trying to figure out the recipe to Wanda's favorite dish―︎more like Salem was too amused to help Vision as he took everything way too seriously. Wanda took a moment to take in Salem's smile and laugh as she and Vision joked with one another, something that was very new to the android.

     "'A pinch of paprika.' A pinch." Vision took a literal pinch and Salem let out a snort.

     "Vis, you don't actually have to pinch your fingers together when you―︎" The girl let out a laugh.

     "It says a pinch." Vision pointed to the directions.

     "You just have to eye it." Salem told the android.

     "It's that paprikash?" Wanda grabbed the duo's attention and Salem offered her girlfriend a smile before hopping down from the counter and walking over to her.

     "It's supposed to be." Salem answered before giving the woman a peck on the lips and then interlacing their fingers.

     "I thought it might lift your spirits." Vision answered, glancing between the two. It was true, the dish had indeed become one of her favorites when Wanda had fixed it for her. The girl had immediately fallen in love.

     "Vision did this all by himself."

     "Because you wouldn't help. You were too busy laughing at me." Vision pointed towards the girl. Wanda lightly hit the girl with a smile on her face.

     "What have I told you about being mean?"

     "It wasn't mean!" Salem defended.

     "Not everyone finds your constantly sarcastic attitude nice." Wanda told the girl, looking at her with a small smile.

     "You love it though."

     Wanda sighed, nodding her head. "I do."

     "Just sound a little more solemn why don't you?" Salem scoffed.