Chapter 13

Hey yall, if any of you are the type that think pregnancies and babies ruin fics then from here on out this might not be a fic for you. Just a warning, You all are welcome to read and form your own opinions but just a heads up so yall can't give me anything about it.

They didn't know it would happen.

They swear.

If they knew it would end up like this they wouldn't have even tried doing it.

They should have expected it to be honest. With everything happening around them they should have expected something to happen to them.

But this they weren't expecting, however it was totally Fred's fault for forgetting that Toad eyes mix horribly with spider venom.

So here they were running through secret hallways to hurriedly get back to the seventh floor before they were spotted.

They ran into the room and just leaned against the door.

"You said- Okay what the hell happened to you two?" Harisson asked seeing them holding a coffee cup in his left hand.

"Well-"
"We-"
"Sort-"
"Of-"
"Made-"
"A-"
"Mistake-"
"While -"
"Crafting -"
"Pranks-"
"And -"
"Now -"
"We-"
"Look- "
"Like-"
"This"

Made a mistake isn't what Harrison would think happened looking at the now brunette twins.

"You two look like older brunette Dracos. Like male Narcissa's but with Lucius' eyes" Luna commented sipping her own tea.

"You know what your right they do" Harrison said. "But we can deal with this later. I can tell you are freaked and if you aren't calm we can't do anything"

Harrison flicked his wand and two bottles of calming droughts floated in from the other room. The twins drank them and settled on the couch.

Harrison sat down on the other couch and Luna sat next to him.

"You know you two look like concerned parents" George said

"You kinda do, with your coffee cups and long open sweaters" Fred said after looking at them for a minute.

Harrison and Luna just sipped at their drinks, waiting.

"We were trying to create a potion that temporarily showed someone true form, like what they actually mean but Fred here-" George jerked his thumb to Fred "-Added the Toad eyes too soon after the spider venom so the potion exploded in a puff of dust that took forever to settle and now we look like this."

"What were you trying to do?" Harrison said slowly almost as if he didn't want the answer

"We were trying to make a potion that would reveal someone's true personality. Temporarily of course"

"Well, You are stuck like that until we go to the Alley in the morning, after Potions" Harrison leveled them with a look. "I'm sure you know how to hide your currant looks until then."

They left literally right after Potions and whatever anyone else had.

"I'll take these two to gringotts and yall do your shopping, yes?" There were nods as everyone separated.

"Ah. Is Griphook open for tests today" they were lead to the same office and the situation was explained. Soon enough the two twins were sat and waiting for the results to pop up.

Birth Certificates of One Regel Kade Malfoy and One Adriel Caspin Malfoy.
[Formerly know as Fredrick Gideon Weasley and George Fabian Weasley Respectively]