Warehouse: 17

Chan's POV:

The group finally made it to the warehouse where the police started to sweep the area and surrounded the border, letting the members safely roam in with their flashlights to help aid in the search. The warehouse door creaked with the noise of rusted metal and the cracks of the near-broken hinges. The smell instantly hit the members, gagging at the smell of rotten flesh filling the atmosphere.

They split up into 3 groups: Chan, Minho, and Jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin, and then Changbin and Felix.

Chan led the way for their group looking eagerly around every corner that faced him, clearing each corridor, and made sure Minho and Jisung were behind him.

As they explored deeper into the warehouse, Chan heard something dripping from the ceiling. He shined the flashlight upwards to find a mangled woman with her wrists slit hanging from the ceiling. Chan gagged at the sight, dropping his flashlight to see it roll with the light showing cages lined against the wall. He chased the light and picked up the flashlight from the stone floor that had bits of gravel scattered around.

He wiped his brow, looking back to see Minho and Jisung hand-in-hand cautiously following with Minho leading.

Jisung shines his light at Chan, blinding the older with the bright bulb shining onto him with direct contact with his eyes. Jisung's eyes begin to dilate as his mouth drops, he lets go of Minho's hand and runs past Chan to slam his hands against the cold bars of the cage.

Chan is confused for a second but when his gaze meets what Jisung also sees he almost cries at the sight.

"Seungmin!" Jisung whisper-yells as he signals Minho to get his ass over here.

Minho sprints over with long strides to accompany the two on their recent discovery.

"Shit," Chan muttered as his fingers traced over the key-lock resting on the bars. "Where are we going to find a key?"

Chan lifted his head away from the bars as he heard running and screaming coming from one of the corridors. Chan channeled all of his senses into picking up the voice to realize it was Hyunjin and Jeongin screaming from the south side corridor.

Jisung and Minho picked up on the wails and ran up behind Chan to think about what they should do.

Chan started bolting towards the south corridor, leaving Minho and Jisung behind for a second before they too were bolting right behind Chan.

The screaming and stomps seem to get louder as two figures with flailing flashlights get closer with a blonde man in a tux approaches. Chan sees the man approaching and signals Minho and Jisung to get Jeongin and Hyunjin. Minho cradles Hyunjin in his arms while Jisung tightens his grip against Jeongin's shoulder wherein his hand is holding a rope.

The blonde man goes from a sprint to a casual walk as he gets closer to Chan.

"What is it shortie?" The man spoke with an American accent, his arms crossed trying to make himself look even bigger than he already was.

Chan glances down at the man's belt buckle to see a keyring filled with a plethora of keys on it.

"Nothing much," Chan speaks nonchalantly hoping to provoke him further, "I just wish maybe you picked on people your size."

"Haha" The man let out a thunderous laugh that seemed to shake the walls and floor, "You think that you can actually fight me? Just move now before you get hurt. I need to go teach someone a lesson for running away from me, his lips and body are begging to be dominated. My boss finally gave me the okay."

Chan's blood at this point was boiling, he felt the urge to uppercut this shit-bag but he didn't want to be driven by emotion.

"Who are you even talking about?" Chan asked in a feverish rage hoping not to get the response he was expecting.

"Kim Seungmin of course, his tiny waist and thin body would be perfect for me. I was lucky enough to feel his plush lips against mine and his plump ass against my hips-."

Chan suddenly threw a sloppy punch towards his direction, but the man dodged it, slamming Chan down while he was vulnerable.

Minho and Jisung jolted at the impact of Chan and the floor but needed to stay by Hyunjin and Jeongin to ensure their safety.

Chan rose again feeling groggy, raising his arms to assume a stance. The man this time struck his lip, causing it to burst and bleed at the collision. Chan tried to bring his head back up but could only see out of blurry eyes from the tears forming from the pain.

The man looked like he was about to strike him again, raising both of his arms ready to throw them at Chan. Chan braced for impact, closing his eyes to not see the impending attack.

The attack never came.

Chan looked back to see Felix and Changbin holding back both of his arms, struggling to securely detain him. Chan uses this time to kick the man in the groin causing him to fall onto his knees. Minho and Jisung then look at Jeongin who is holding the rope tightly in his palms. They grab it from him and begin to bind the man at the ankles and wrist to prevent him from running. Felix and Changbin flip the man onto his stomach, where Felix sits on his back to restrain his chest while Changbin uses his hands to prevent his legs from going anywhere.

Chan takes the keyring from the man's belt and sprints in the direction Seungmin's cell was. Hyunjin and Jeongin follow him kneeling in front of Seungmin's cell. Hyunjin and Jeongin work together to find the right key while Chan keeps watching for any more threats that come their way.

"I got it!" Jeongin yells as the click of the lock is echoing through the halls.

Chan looks back and throws the cage door open to grab Seungmin bridal style in his arms. He signals Hyunjin and Jeongin to follow as they meet back with Minho, Jisung, Changbin, and Felix.

"Let's go!" Chan shouts as he passes by in a sprint to alert the other members.

The members only nod before they leave one last kick against the blonde man's side to follow Chan towards the exit.

The warehouse doors creak open as they run out meeting the frigid wind blowing against their sweat-ridden bodies. Chan can't stop looking at how angelic Seungmin looks with his eyes closed and face pressed against Chan.

Seungmin's eyes seem to open, his looks signify the same as those that go through a fever dream. Seungmin's gaze gives Chan warmth, the same warmth he gets every time Seungmin sings with his astonishing voice.

Chan's eyes meet Seungmin's and Chan can't help but see the gloss that covers his innocent eyes that reflect the clear galaxy above them which gives Chan the world. He holds Seungmin against him tighter as the rest of the members get into their respective vans ready to get the hell out of here.