2. First Words

(Song for 1st part: Emerge Part I - Ruelle)

________________________

When (y/n) opened her tired eyes, she faced a black void. A world devoid of color or shapes, no sounds, no rustling of the wind, just a dark infinity surrounding her. There was an aching pain and everything inside her felt as if it was on fire, her blood boiling, her organs ripping apart. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound would come out. Somehow, that was even more frustrating and painful.

'It hurts...' she thought to herself as her silent screams begged to be heard. Her hand traveled through her body only to feel a thick liquid all over her, pieces of flesh cut open, and exposed bones.

'It hurts...' she sobbed even harder, silent tears decorating her bloodied face. Her insides felt as if fighting against each other.

'Please...' she cried harder and crawled through what she was pretty sure was her own pool of blood, 'please, it hurts...'

And a voice answered her silent pleas and muffled screams. A voice she knew too well, inside her head.

'It's alright kiddo...'

Her tired gaze tried to look for the source of those words, but couldn't distinguish anything in this cold, dark infinite realm.

'You can rest now.'

An odd mixture of sounds said to her, engulfing her with soft glimpses of colored lights. She tried to decipher the colors, but the heaviness of it all was faster and soon enough her eyes shut down.

'We got you.'

Sadly, she didn't hear these last words as the black void expanded itself, consuming the sleeping girl within it.

________________________

It's been around an hour and a half since All Might barged into the office with a bloodied teen and an overprotective black mass attached from her neck which kept calling her "his host" and growling to whoever that tried to get a close look at the girl; Except for All Might.

The black mass thought of him as a source of infinite food since the hero kept feeding it with chocolate and complied with whatever it requested. Soon enough, he was labeled as acceptable and gained the title of Foodie Hero. The hero didn't find it in himself to complain to a growling unidentified and potentially deadly black mass, so he just accepted the title with a glowing smile.

The mouse was humming on his desk, analyzing the situation.

Honestly, it was odd, the whole situation. They had a bloodied teen on the verge of death and apparently was kept alive thanks to the growling black mass that seemed to live inside her and had some healing abilities? And, adding to this ridiculous mess, it seemed that the healing sped up if given the exact foods it asked for, faster if it was chocolate.

So, not taking any chances, Nezu asked for the cafeteria to deliver anything they had related to chocolate or chocolate-based. The girl laid unconscious, and aside from the growling thing and its occasional bickering, no one spoke. They had to make sure the girl survived this, and adding another person to the problem was not an option. The heroes tried summoning Recovery Girl, only for her to face a growling and floating head full of sharp teeth that threatened her to stay away. In the end, everyone agreed she wasn't necessary for now and left their trust on whatever that thing was doing to heal the girl.