- 𝟎𝟐𝟕

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ɪʟʟ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ɪʟʟ ]ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠️
↳ 𝟷-𝟾𝟶𝟶

rayne bit onto her bottom lip as the razor sliced her skin on her forearm. the mixture of black, crimson, and ruby red pooled from the cut ad she began to cut more.

he leg shook as she concentrated on the feeling, that's all she wanted was a feeling and nothing was working. she wanted to feel again, but her heart had already froze and she became numb.

she became frustrated as it showed signed of failure. she threw the small blade into the sink and her lower palm tapped her forehead repeatedly.

she walked out the bathroom leaving the blood to follow behind her and she rummaged through her parents medicine drawer.

she took anything that she could find which was doctor prescribed and would help for sleep, then she thought she'd feel. she thought she'd feel the sensation of drifting away into the painful after life.

she fumbled into her room as the amount of blood she was losing made her drowsy, her hand gripped onto the dresser for support and she raised her head to stare at her appearance.

"this isn't you rayne." the voice in her head said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"you're better than this, you can't give up yet." the voice said.

"i'm tired." rayne said as her words came out slurred.

"i don't wanna do it anymore, i'm hurting." she said and dropped to the floor.

"stay with me rayne." the voice slowly switched to kieve's.

"kieve?" rayne questioned.

"yes, it's me please don't go." the voice cried.

"i can't do it anymore, i don't want to. they don't want me here anyways." rayne said as her eyes scanned her bloody arm.

"but i want you here, rayne please!" the voice faded out and rayne laid on the floor.

by now the pills had taken effect and rayne was unconscious on the floor, her arm still bleeding out.

nothing was on the other side which had feared her, but it simply wasn't her time.

1..2..3 then a pump to the chest and repeat, a little mouth to mouth and then another pump.

rayne's body jolted up as a trashcan was in front of her allowing her throw up all the contents she had previously consumed.

her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw the face of her mother and her face dropped.

"i just wanted it to be over." she mumbled lowly.

"you've got some nerve." kylie, her mom said and nodded to herself.

"i'm sorry." rayne muttered.

"me too, sorry we even decided to give you life. you were a mistake." she said as rayne took it all into her conscience which swallowed it all.

"you're worthless and ungrateful, suicide is really a sad way to go out anyways." kylie laughed to herself.

rayne sat in the hospital bed taking the insults and as she grew older she began to believe them. she was ten then, and at the age of fifteen she still believes everything that has been said to her.

she was truly a fighter, but she wasn't too sure this time is she wanted to fight anymore.

|
|

|
|

𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁.

𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹.

"𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲."

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ." x ʟᴏɢɪᴄ - 1-800