10. Her Journal

Adelpha's Pov:

I laid in bed feeling his arm draped over my waist, holding me securely, as he let out slow breaths.

I looked at the wall going over what all happened yesterday.

I tried to kill myself.

Draco dragged me back in.

Luna found out.

And now somehow I ended back in bed with Draco.

I felt Draco stir slight in his sleep, nuzzling his head into the pillow father.

I felt the stinging of my cuts on my leg.

I looked back up at the time. It was still very very early. I shouldn't even be awake right now. I wanted to get up and do something to get my mind off everything.

I slowly tried to move out of Draco's grasp, hoping I wouldn't wake him since it was 4 in the morning and there was no classes today.

"No." He mumbled sheepishly, pulling me back down onto the bed.

I rolled over on my side so I was finally facing him.

His eyes were swollen, like he'd been crying all night, his hand was bruised and cut, like he'd been in a fight, he had a slight cut on his lip, like he'd been hit, he had no shirt on, his warm chest pressed into mine.

I ran my finger across his lip and running my hand gently across his knuckles that were bruised and cut.

"What happen?" I asked faintly.

I knew I wouldn't get an answer, he was still asleep. A thought ran through my head. I slowly got up from the bed with a few protest from Draco, I assured him I was just going to the bathroom.

I quickly slid on sweat pants and a hoodie and some random shoes and slipped out the front door of the greeting room.

I ran down the corridor halls quietly. The silence and small stirring of the early risers.

My hand gently ran across the railing of the stair case as I ran up to the Gryffindor corridor.

I ran down stopping at room 91 1/2. I let my soft knuckles knock against the door.

"Ello?" Ron muttered sheepishly with his accent slipping.

"Is Harry-" I whispered, trying not to disturb anyone who was sleeping in other rooms.

"Yea cmon love." Ron muttered softly rubbing his eyes.

He led me through their bright greeting room and back to the room they shared. Their dorm was a lot different then Luna's and I. They had to share a room but had 2 bathrooms. Luna and I didn't have to share anything, besides the kitchen and greeting room.

"You've got a small dormitory." I said as I looked around the room.

"Yea bloody Dumbledore said their were too many new wizards and witches arriving this year, but anyways there he is." He said motioning over to Harry.

"Oh- Oh my god." I said quietly in shock.

I was looking at a beaten Harry. He had bruising under his eye and a busted lip along with a few cuts under his jaw.

"Malfoy really did a number on him." He laughed.

"Your- You're laughing at this?" I asked a little taken back.

"I love Harry and all, but what he did was wrong, and he needed to be set in his place." He said looking down at me.

"You could've talked to me you know? I don't care what my sister says about you or what Harry does, I love you and your someone special to me, so please come to me next time." He choked out as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me into a soft hug.