38

Once lined up, many viewed Mipha with curiosity rather than anger -Princess Zelda- called one of the high-rank knights who was going to participate, Zelda looked at him -¿What is it Captain Zarronk? - She asked -¿Are champions allowed to participate in this tournament? - Zarronk asked a little angry for the zora's presence.

Rhoam intervened -The champions count as servants of Hyrule's crown, I have personally accepted the zora champion request to participate in this event, she has the same right as all of you, if you trust your own abilities; The presence of a champion among you should not be a nuisance- replied the old man.

No one else dared to say another word; Impa pulled a kind of blackboard with wooden wheels down - Well, we have 70 contestants approved and confirmed as servants of the crown - she said, there was a competitive map dividing the participants into 35 up to each side.

-Each fight must last less than 10 minutes, if it takes longer, both participants will be disqualified; If you try to make an assault against the life of your opponent, you will be disqualified and arrested; If you attack the opponent with your weapon if the other doesn't have it, you'll be disqualified; If you make a verbal or combat faults you'll be given 1 fault, having a third fault and you'll be disqualified; You are free to use the combat style and weapons that are most comfortable for you, Victory will be determined if the opponent is on the floor for more than 10 seconds or leaves the platform specially designed for the event, we expect a clean fight- after the explanations given by Impa, the combatants approached the board to look for their names.

Zelda, Rhoam, Urbosa, Daruk and Link returned inside the castle -Princess! That haircut is much more in line with your personality, i think you look prettier- said Daruk -A bold cut, I can see more of the ray of sunlight that directed the troops during the calamity- added Urbosa -It's ... Beautiful- said Link; Zelda blushed when she heard the compliments of her friends -Thank you- she just said while shrugging her shoulders.

-Nothing to say, King Rhoam?- Revali asked, he felt proud that they praised a job he did.

-My daughter will always look beautiful, she is identical to her mother, bold and beautiful, any cut or style will suit her- said Rhoam looking forward accompanied by the royal guards, while his daughter covered her face. -At 3 o'clock the tournament will begin, you're free to disperse, and you have the invitation to witness everything from the royal seats around the other spectators- said the old man and disappeared at the infinite corridors.

Link let out a sigh despite having already had breakfast, he was hungry and separated from the group -¿Where are you going? - Urbosa asked, he looked at them, opened his mouth and pointed to it in a gesture of "Food" - Actually I'm hungry too, I'll go with you brother, are you coming, your highness? - asked the goron kindly, Zelda nodded -Actually, if I could use something for a snack- she said a bit blushing.

Then I will cook something for everyone, there is a cake, a raspberry and honey one that my mother used to make on special occasions as this one, if someone brings Eria we could share it.

Link gestured -Well, I'll go for her, see you in the dining room-Urbosa offered and immediately headed to the main entrance of the castle.

Go to the dining room, I will prepare the cake, it will be delicious.

-Brother Link, why do you sometimes speak with your voice and sometimes gesture? - Daruk asked - I still need ...to practice ... with my voice- Link replied -Well, then we will see you in the dining room Link, I bet you will make a delicious cake- said Zelda with a smile, a bit sad but it seemed that she was slowly returning to her own self after two years.

-I will help Link, see you there- the knight heard while he was already several steps away from the group; Revali wanted to be alone with him.