1

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Much like any other night, I spend it with my best friends and tonight was no different.

On many occasions, our group of eight would head to the beach and build a bonfire while being crackheads-it's just what we do.

Although I've done this for years, anyone would assume to get sick of the same old night outings, but me? Never.

I sit around the group of seven, each relaxing and looking up at the stars, while we sit on the beach. It's still a sight that all of us could never get sick of, regardless of how many countless hours we've spent underneath them.

Yes, the boys around me are my friends, and yes, I love them all... well, except for one, but I'll save him for last.

There's Kim Seokjin. He's the baseball player, and must I add, the popular boy that almost all girls are throwing their panties at... am I kidding? No, not at all. I got a pair of panties thrown on my head once, and let's just say, I was sent to the principal's office a few minutes after that.

But moving on from Jin and the panty throwers-there's Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon is the leader of our group, much more intelligent than most for his age. He, of course, finished school early because he's too smart. He got accepted to Harvard, but he lost his scholarship because he broke more than a few things around campus during the tour of the college. So because of his clumsiness, he takes online courses from a nearby college. I think it serves to mention that his nickname is sometimes referred to as God of Destruction.

Next in line is Yoongi. Where do I even begin with this one?

Min Yoongi...

...

I might have to come back to him because this boy... he's a troublemaker born for the making.

Let's see, to the side of Yoongi is Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok, sad to say, is the goody-two-shoes of the group, but he keeps us all together with his warm rays of positivity. He's probably the only one in our circle that teachers like and that's because he's a teacher's pet. May I say more?

Beside Mr. Sunshine over there is Park Jimin.

Jimin is the theater kid. The boy can dance like no tomorrow and is amazing at it, to say the least. He's a school-known talent, and everyone always shows up to witness his dancing on stage.

Next is Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook is also an athlete-football jock to be exact. I mean, look at those muscles and those thighs-I'm going to stop before I go too far.

Anyway, he, himself is a sex addict. I'm not even kidding he has sex with a different girl every other day of the week. I'm surprised he hasn't got an STD or herpes yet, but Jeon Jungkook is good at everything so not being taken down by a sexually transmitted disease must be a part of his good luck, too.

Then last, and thankfully least, is Kim Taehyung.

I don't have any words about him other than he's a jerk. So probably just a normal kid, who never really fits in, usually labeled as invisible, which I don't mind because I can't stand to see him anyway.

Yes, he used to be nice when we were younger, but now he acts like the world should bow down to him. He's insane. Not to mention that when I got caught cheating on our math exam last semester, this cheesehead also told the teacher about the previous tests I cheated on. And to think that I thought Hoseok would be the one to rat me out, but it was Kim-freakin-Taehyung instead.