6

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Despite being at home like we should, we push forward towards the towering, metal structure ahead of us. We all eye the red, blinking light at the top next to the huge antenna.

"The cops won't find us, right?" Jin looks over his shoulder at the pile of bikes that are being left behind.

This location wasn't exactly in the city or remotely too close to any towns either, it was built in an empty field that's surrounded by huge trees and tall grass that's away from most any people.

"Nah, man, we're good. It's always abandoned. The workers come here if there's some type of emergency, wildfires and all that, which has never happened so this place has hardly ever been used, well, despite the yearly checkups to make sure it's still in good condition." Namjoon wraps his arm around Jin's neck lazily, telling him not to worry.

"What about the red light on top?" Jin continues to look up with unease.

"That just lets us know there's power." Namjoon brushes off his question with a light chuckle, then proceeds to finally settle his nerves. "Trust me, I've been in and out of this place a few times. No one's here, bro." Namjoon unwraps his arm from around Jin and walks to the gated fence that surrounds the lookout tower.

Namjoon smirks once walking up to the large, warning signs on the fence that reads keep out and trespassers will be prosecuted. If it's one thing to know about our small group, it's that none of us are scared to break some rules, even more than a few in some cases.

"Alright, guys, you know the drill." Namjoon pulls out his phone, turning on the flashlight. "Toss your bags over and jump," Namjoon says, throwing his backpack over the metal fence and climbing to the top, then jumping down smoothly on the other side.

He holds the flashlight up for us, and we all follow his steps. Since I don't have anything, I just hop the fence and end up landing a little too roughly on the ground, almost reenacting the scene from Yoongi's bike wreck a few minutes ago.

Once everyone is over the fence, and the few boys who brought their backpacks have them on, we start to head towards the tower.

"I've never been here before. Does it have a nice view at the top?" Hoseok asks, head tilted upwards.

"It's pretty nice," Namjoon mumbles, eyes glued upwards too.

"Let's see-" Namjoon turns the corner but frowns after seeing something.

"What is it?" Jungkook raises one of his eyebrows, a few locks dangling over his eyes. Then we all round the corner and see what Namjoon's talking about.

"It's chained up." Namjoon comes closer to the door of the structure, grasping the lock that's on the heavy, silver chains. "And we're locked out." Namjoon sighs disappointingly.

"I thought you said you've been here before... how come it's locked now?" Jin adds, putting his hands in his pockets coolly.

"Could they've found out someone was sneaking in?" Hoseok mumbles underneath his breath.

"Maybe, it's possible." Namjoon lets the lock go, standing up and looking down with his hands on his hips in thought.

"What are we going to do now-"

"Move aside, fellas." Yoongi steps through the crowd, moving to the front. "I can handle it, watch and learn." He smirks, bending down and picking up a heavy rock. He tosses it in his palm a couple of times, checking its weight, then hits it against the lock.

Moments later, the lock falls to the ground and so does the chain.

"You're welcome." Yoongi stands up, blowing on the tips of his fingers like someone would a gun after it's fired.