7

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

After minutes of trying to wrap my mind around what Taehyung's circumstance is, I conclude that tonight won't be spent on worries, and hopefully, I won't be stuck in his body for much longer. I try to let the rest of the night remain peaceful. I was probably outside for a good hour or so, thinking through everything.

I walk back inside the small room, seeing Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok who's deep asleep, while the others are nowhere to be found.

After seeing them asleep, I shut the door, starting to sit down and relax next to them, but suddenly, Taehyung jerks awake.

He stands up without looking around for anyone and starts to leave. He looks almost out of it from his tiredness.

I quickly stand up, following after him. "Hey, where are the others?" I jog up beside him, whispering, so I won't wake up the other two.

He looks over his shoulder, sighing once he sees it's me. "I think they went to grab some booze."

I haven't fully noticed until just now, but I'm starting to become sore around my shoulders. It's either because of Jungkook acting like a psycho or because of the roof incident...whatever it is, I'm in pain.

"Well, I'm going back. I'm not feeling all that good." I say, walking down the steps next to him.

"If you're going, then I'm going. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to, and plus, I don't feel like getting wasted tonight." He agrees, then we both make it outside the tower.

"What do we tell the others?" I ask, coming to the fence and jumping over.

Taehyung does the same, surprisingly doing it better in my body than I ever could.

"Nothing, it's none of their damn business where we go." Then he rolls his neck back, popping a few bones. "When does your mom come home?"

"She probably won't be back until lunchtime tomorrow. They usually make her stay so late that she ends up falling asleep there." I explain, walking to the three bikes that are left up ahead.

"That's good because we need to figure out how we're going to keep this up." He explains, taking my hand and quickly walking to his bike.

I walk the bike up the hill and back onto the empty road. He gets on the back, holding onto my shoulders, while I start peddling.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Eventually, we make it back to my house. It's a lot harder with someone riding along too, so if I ever get my body back, I'm going to get my own bike instead of riding with Jimin all the time. I groan, glancing down at my soaked clothes. It just had to start pouring down rain on the way home.

"Let's get inside," I mumble, walking Taehyung's bike up the driveway and pushing the garage door up. I park the bike inside.

When I turn back, I see Taehyung's hand reached out, letting the rain hit his palm. He stares down at his hand, a blank expression set on his features.

What is this idiot doing?

"Come on," I walk up to him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him inside the house.

He doesn't say a word, just lets me drag him inside where it's warm and cozy.

"We need to get out of these clothes." I sigh, pulling him towards the bathroom. "Stay here, I'll go get some clothes," I tell him, then head upstairs into my bedroom to grab a shirt and some pants, then I grab a pair of underwear, and it hits me.