16.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
[16]. The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do.
PART ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

IT'S BEEN A FEW days since the group returned from their mummy trip. And within that day a lot has happened. So let's pain out the scene; Malik was in the woods on a full moon. He was able to control his shifting but the fact that he had been nonstop drunk didn't help with his hunger for blood.

"Malik, stop!" Rafael shouts, he pulls on the chains as he tries to escape.

MG goes to attack Malik, but Malik throws him across the field accidentally pushing Landon and causing him to fall and cut himself extremely badly.

Malik's eyes land on Landon's wound which had blood oozing out of it.

Landon groans. "Shit... can you give me a hand?" he asks looking up at the hybrid.

But Malik doesn't say a word, he stays silent. His eyes watch the floor drop to the floor. He walks over to Landon and kneels down. The smell of the blood-filled his lungs.

He needed it.

He craved it.

"Uh... Mal?"

Malik's eyes glow causing Landon to back up into a tree. "You need to leave... Landon."

The boy doesn't waste time, he stands to his feet. But just as he was about to run away the worst of the worst happens.

Rafael growls loudly. "No!"

19 hours earlier.

It's been a day after Malik got back from their terrible spring break trip. The boy had been in and out of the gym. He tried to quit drinking. Mostly because he sort of told Lizzie Saltzman that he would.

Flashback

"Are you okay?"

Malik looks up at Lizzie, he nods. "Yeah... I'm fine. Are you?"