17

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

I didn't know what to say after that. I mean, what could anyone say after hearing those words? Sorry? Sorry wasn't going to work, so I was truthful.

"I have no clue what to say," I mumble in the tub, hearing the music grow louder with each second.

He laughs, actually laughs after that. "There's nothing to say." He seems to have sobered up just a tad since puking everything up, which is good. "I wasn't going to even say anything...but my emotions got the best of me." He sighs, running his fingers through his hair tiredly.

"Are you sleepy? I can take you home-"

"Nah, I want to stay here tonight. Call me crazy, but I feel better when I'm around you, probably because I know my body is still in one piece." He chuckles, causing me to lightly slap his arm.

"How rude," I say annoyed like I would do anything to harm his body.

"What?" He snickers, dodging my slaps. "Hey, stop hitting me-" Then he suddenly catches my wrist in his hands, holding me back.

It was a strange moment. He looked into my eyes, and I returned the gaze. The teasing disappeared and only quietness remained. My heart was pounding. And then he started to lean forward, eyes glancing down to my lips, and for some reason, I didn't move. It was as if time slowed down, and we were the only ones still in motion.

"Y/N," he says my name, tongue sliding out to wet his bottom lip. "I can't."

But before anything could happen, he stopped. As if knowing it was already a bad idea, he pulled away before even trying.

Was he about to kiss me? I couldn't believe it.

After that, moments pass, and we don't say anything; in fact, he suddenly stands up and says he's leaving, despite what he said earlier.

"You were right...I'm tired, so I'm going back...alone." He made the last part clear. He wanted to be left alone and away from me.

Sure it hurt a little considering he was the one who tried to kiss me, then walks away like I'm the one that messed it up. But it's whatever, I didn't want to kiss that jerk. He just puked earlier, and I don't want to be near his lips anyway.

Once he left the bathroom, I stood up from the tub. I grab the blankets and pillows, throwing them back on the bed when I walk by the bedroom. I was going home too because I was done with tonight.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Two days have gone by, and it was currently night time. It was almost nine.

I was laying on the bed, reading some of his comics that I stumbled upon. I was bored and didn't want to do anything.

Taehyung hasn't said a word to me since the party, which was odd because he loves to torment me.

I didn't bother him though. I stand up and go take a nice shower to ease my thoughts. He was going to kiss me, then pulled away as if nothing happened? Why the hell would he even try to then? I mean, not that I want him to kiss me.

When I step out, I hear the phone ringing. I sigh for not even being able to get fully dressed yet.

"Hello?" I answer with irritation, waiting for whoever is on the other line to hurry up and speak.

"Y/N, I need your help..." I hear Taehyung's voice on the other side of the line. He sounds weak and scared?

My annoyed tone immediately drops once hearing him.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask while quickly putting on clothes without caring that my hair is still wet.

"N-Nothing really I just-" He pauses, thinking of what to say. "Just meet me here." Then he hangs up without waiting for my reply. He sends a message, which is a location.

I hang up the call, hurrying to put on my shoes, and run downstairs to where I can hopefully find out what's wrong with him.

"Taehyung," his mother calls right as I'm stepping out of the front door.

"Yes?" I step back to see her. She's sitting on the sofa again, watching tv.

"Don't stay out too late. Your wedding's coming up after this school year, and we don't need rumors to be started before the two of you are even married." She says as if in a daze.

"I won't." It was a lie. I was going to find out what was wrong with Taehyung, and I didn't care how long it took. And then I walk out of the door, leaving to hurry up and find where he is.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀