19

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

One week went by since then. Taehyung and I didn't separate after switching back into our bodies. We grew closer and spent more time with one another than we normally would.

We rode all through the town, enjoying our youth to its fullest. While Taehyung had his bike, I used Jimin's since he couldn't leave the house anyway from his injuries.

Jimin's recovery is going better than we expected, and he wanted me to stop helping him after he could start walking by himself again, so I didn't have to stay at the house every day and help him since he wanted to do it himself.

Taehyung told Jimin about Jungkook and what Taehyung did while working underneath his father. Taehyung also told him that he was running away. Jimin took it well, saying that after everything he's heard that it might be for the best for his own safety.

Over the past week, Taehyung was saying his goodbyes in his own ways to our friends. Jimin and Yoongi were the only ones that knew he was leaving because he didn't want the others to know, or else they would probably try and stop him from leaving, but Taehyung had already made up his mind, and it didn't need to be any harder on him if they were begging him to stay, which is something they would do.

Taehyung and I didn't really know what we were. We kissed more than once during the week, which went by shorter than it should have. It's like one day passed, even though it was a full week.

The beach, water tower, sneaking into the movies, sitting up on the roof, spray painting abandoned buildings-name it and we did it. We made the week full of moments that would turn into wonderful memories one day. We made sure to do all those things with the other boys too.

Taehyung didn't talk much about leaving and neither did I. It's something we didn't want to discuss during what could be our last week together. He mentioned a couple of times how he wished he could come back and that maybe one day after a few years he would come back to visit, but I knew he wouldn't-he was just saying that for my sake, but I already know that once Kim Taehyung leaves this place, he will never return.

Right now, we're all at the ice cream shop, sitting down outside on tables while eating our delicious ice creams. Jimin and Jungkook are the only ones not there, and I told the boys that Jungkook was busy, but in reality, I just didn't want to see his face after finding out who he truly is and acts.

"So what are our new plans for this school year?" Jin speaks up from around the round table, making everyone think.

Namjoon looks up at the blue, afternoon sky in thought. "Well, after you guys get out of class, we can plan to check out the old, train tracks when the first week of school is out." Namjoon throws out an idea.

"Hmm, I could throw another party. I did have a lot of fun and a good amount of people showed up." Hoseok speaks up.

"Yeah, but we should do something different," Yoongi says, thinking too. "Why don't we throw in ideas into a hat and do whatever we pick? It's different." Yoongi admits, just throwing out anything at this point because all of you have done just about every little thing in this town.

"While you guys think, I believe I'm going to take Y/N back. I need to talk to her." Taehyung stands up from the table, grabbing his empty bowl of ice cream, waiting on me to follow him, which I do.

We both throw away our empty, plastic bowls and leave the ice cream shop, while the others stay behind, discussing plans for the future that they didn't know wouldn't involve Taehyung.

"Last day here, so how do you feel?" I ask, walking next to him on the sidewalk.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. It feels like a dream in a way. This past week, I've done things with the guys, and I feel like it normally does with them. It's different with you though-you actually talk to me more than the rest...well, besides Yoongi, but you get my point. It sucks that I'm leaving, and they probably won't even notice-"