Chapter 17

(this is going to be a really short chapter!)

Namjoon's pov
Hoseok was ranting about the problem, sadly Seokjin had to put up with it.

I had to just hold Hoseok down. Just because he wouldn't hold still, "Then Yoongi kissed me and I felt something."

"Do you like him?" I asked, he shrugged. "I don't know.."

Seokjin felt bad and hugged Hoseok. "Day by day you'll figure this out my little sunshine."

I turned Hoseok around to look at me, "Why don't you take a walk outside? I will give you a call once we are going to eat.

"Okay.." He hugged both of us and he left the room, "Poor baby." Seokjin said as he sat down.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around Seokjin's waist. Gosh, he's so beautiful and unique.

I love him so much, he is caring and sweet. He's like a mother and he's just charming. "Baby why don't we start where we left off?"

He turns around and smiles, "Where did we leave off my dimple monster?"

"Mm, maybe where we were going to lay on the bed?" He giggled and leaned in to kiss me as he wrapped his arms around me.

He soon began to caress my cheek and run his smooth fingers through my hair.

"Seokjin, baby." I whispered as I kissed his forehead. "Hm?"

"When should we get married?"

He giggled and pulled away, "When we get more older."

"How about right now?"

"You're crazy joonie,"

"We love each other very much and known each other for 6 years!" I said as I pouted after.

"We need to graduate from college." I whined but he kissed my nose. "Now let's go see what the boys are doing."

We went outside to see the boys all singing and literally having a concert.

Yoongi was so into it, he was rapping and having a time. Hoseok was inside staring at Taehyung.

Jungkook and Jimin were cuddling and enjoying each other.

"Baby, we should be doing what Jimin and Jungkook are doing."

He looked at me and shook his head, "Later."

I grabbed his hand and too him into the kitchen, "Come on we never have time for ourselves."

He frowned and hugged me, "I know Joonie, but later okay?"

"Only for my princess."