chapter 1

Hey friend this is my new story comment your thought😊

Let's start

A beautiful morning sun light fell on a girl who sleep over his big taddy on a king size bed in a big and room like mansion . She dug her face fully in his taddy .
A lady come in her room in royal attire with a servant who hold her morning juice.She goes near her and kiss her hair lovingly .
Sana puttar ut ja meri princess and care her hair kiss her forehead.
Sana wake up

And kiss her dadi back She made her drink juice and send her for take bath

She made her drink juice and send her for take bath.
Sana after taking bath

Sana run in stairs and bump in his father

Sana run in stairs and bump in his father .
She stand herself properly and say sorry with a sad face looking down to floor

(Sana fa father Sanjeev is very well disciplined person he don't like Sana immature behaviour he always scold her for that but never change herself)

Sanjeev- he looked at Sana frustrated and said why are you not behaving like a mature person I am damn frustrated with your immature behaviour when you're going to learn all that .
Dadi came and hold Sana hand and said to his son that's ok Sanjiv Dheere Dheere Se seek Jayegi Bachi hai abhi.

Sanjeev- ma ap ke Laad Pyar Ne Bigad Diya ise ma listen to me very carefully I am going to made my Political career and I don't want any kind of problem .

Sana POV
God ji Main Kya Karun mar jao meri koi feeling nahi hai why dad always thought me immature ab main Kuchh Aisa Karogi that he can tell me that I am so mature girl and then he do not scold me.

Sanjeev leave
Dadi look at Sana sad face to cheer her up she say Kya Hua Mere Putra ko puttar your papa love you so much na that's why he scold you for your goods and today I will take my princess to shopping mall and she became happy clap her hand and kissed her dadi.
Dadi hold sana and feed her breakfast
She know that she is so naive never understand her good and bad .
She pray to god to send a person who can protect my child from this cruel world .

Sana in her room with his teddy (bugu) teddy name
U know daddy always scold me for my behavior she ate liquid chocolate and spread her whole face and she is looking damm cute .
She hug bugu and said Dadi alway said there is my prince who love me like the way I am and play with his teddy.
Dadi came to Sana room and huff looking at cute Bacha in chocolate face .
Sana puttar what is this she clean her face Sana make cute pout and say dadi u never scold me why .
Dadi cover her face and hug her because u are my life my baby.

Sana lay her lap she is looking two innocent with her pouty lips Dadi give her taddy and kiss her forehead and tell her a story of a girl and a prince .
And she sleep.

On the other side a boy is sitting in chair and shout on 6 men
B-ye sade log agar apun ke bhai ne bola h ki ye plot khali karana h to live this plot.
Otherwise if my boss came u gays saw star in day.

Man 1 - Kaun h tera boss be jiske dum pe tu itna uchal raha hai.

B-are bhailog ko introduction mangta h to myself ragu and my boss when he came then u know

Man2-go and take his boss here under my shoes .

Ragu- sale be in your limit and hit between his leg.

All men ran and hold him o one man take out knife I am going to hit Raghu stomach before the night touch his skin a man hold his hand and break his hand Raghu gave a a side smile and said meet my Boss Siddharth Shukla all men look at him Shivers in scared ere of dying.
Sid dress

Sid burn a cigarette and look at all the man all men are shivering he put his one leg at chair and say give me the plot paper and leave

Sid burn a cigarette and look at all the man all men are shivering he put his one leg at chair and say give me the plot paper and leave .
A man came hurriedly gave paper in Raghu hand and run away all men are Ran out of the area off plot .
Ragu gave a winning smile and said kya baat hai bhai
Sid hit his head playfully and sit in his car Raghu set at passenger sit

Ragu bhai paise de diye h set ne
Sid hummed
Ragu Bhai club chale party karte h
App special wali party Karna
Sid frown his eyebrows ,
Ragu matlab u go with your night stand.And me for dance party.
Sid gave him a side look ,
Ragu got scared and said ni ni bhai mere ko ni jana sorry sorry with sad face.
Sid smile innerly and drive silently

Sid is very silent person he not use word but his action saw his love towards his people he hate to share his past to anyone .He don't talk much he is very ruthless in anger he can hurt anybody even himself.

Precap -when sid meet his naaz ::::;;;;;::

🙂🙂🙂🙂
Comment me do u like this story ..