11: Loki is Annoyed

Saying that Loki is annoyed was an understatement, he is totally furious and beyond angry. That stupid son of Zeus was getting on his nerves and it somehow distracted him from his plans.

The only good thing is he meet Percy after long time ago, and that said demigod looks better and yet still young. Loki can't understand why Percy haven't aged at all, when he must be on his forties now.

Good godly genes maybe, he thought since godly mortals tend to age slower and usually die from battle or monster. He is an half immortal that's only explanation, he thought.

But the real question is, Why is he hanging out with that boisterous son of Zeus? He doesn't read Percy as attention hogging nor power hungry, then why is he hanging out with Apollo?

Also Apollo has nerve to threaten him, and he worry that the Olympians was trying to collect Thor's hammer. If it's true then it's not good, since he want that power to become his.

Sea green eyes, his brain whispered. "Stupid adoration!" He shouted angrily, as he try to vanish the thought of the demigod who save him from the astray hellhound.

"Ah, That stupid god of sun! If he's not there, I could have talk to Perseus and introduce myself!" He said, before summoning an illusion that looks like Apollo, then stab it with his staff.
_______________________________________________

After throwing tantrum Loki's mind become clearer and focused, and he is quite in a good mood. Since his brother Thor is still on earth, doing what he's doing.

Also it helps that he is now the king of Asgard, which wasn't questioned thankfully by his brother, or should he say step brothers? Since He and Thor is the only one's after the throne, while the others mind their own businesses.

He sat comfortably to the throne, relishing the feeling of power that he now hold. Loki couldn't deny the immense power of his father's weapon, and he loved it more than his own godly weapons.

Unfortunately his musings was disrupted by the group of bandits, Thor's brute support group. Starring Sif, the ever proud and annoying warrior that likes to bashed heads,
and the two that he doesn't care at all.

"Why are you-?" Sif starts to question, but Loki cut her off with dismissive gesture.

"Perhaps you should greet your king formally. Warriors" Loki said with air of smugness and superiority.

"Loki cut the-" Sif snarled angrily, but one of the warrior three grab her hastily, to shut her up.

"My king" The blonde one said reluctantly, as they kneel and bowed their heads.

"Now, What are you doing here?" Loki ask bluntly, no longer trying to pleased the stupid brute warriors.

"My Lord, Now that you are the king. We're expecting you to bring Thor back" Sif said slowly, as she raised from kneeling.

"As a king, I am capable of creating decree or changing it" Loki said, a spark of hope flared on the chest of the warriors, but Loki will crushed their hopes easily. "However" He added, and the smiles on the faces of the warriors fall.

Loki stepped down the throne, and strutted down the stairs with a regal and smug look on his face, which concerned the Warrior three greatly even Sif felt intimidated.

"It's probably the best to keep things as it is, the people won't be happy if the first thing I do as a king is to discredit the priors king decree" Loki explained nonchalantly, "The council is in shambles, and this request will create ruckus and chaos amongst us..... Your request is much deny, you can go now"

Sif snarled angrily, but the warrior three restricts her, fearing that Loki smite her existence. "Yes my Lord" Sif replied through gritted teeth.

"I'm glad we have come in to understanding, go now I need to rest" Loki replied as he motion them to go away in a rather insulting gesture.
_______________________________________________

Heimdall is a seer himself, he is the path towards the world of Norse, and he is pretty powerful being that doesn't meddle to things and let it happen.

When he see the determine expressions of the warrior three, he hide his grimace. Since he see what has to happen, and he didn't like it. The path has been chosen, and now everything was set in stone. He just hopes that the family of Odin came out unscathed.

"Heimdall" They said after bowing respectfully.

"Going against the order of the king is treason, do you understand that?" He ask gruffly, before he still his golden eyes on them.

"But-" One of the warrior said but Heimdall silence him, and walk away from them.

Thor's friends looks confused and frustrated, but it vanished when the see that the sword was already put in it's place, next thing they knew is they're traveling in to the rainbow colored passage.

They gonna help Thor, even if its the last thing they do.
_______________________________________________

Can y'all please tell me each name of the warrior three?

See you in the next chapter!