Chapter 1

—————————————————————
{Setting: Bae Household, Haeundae Marine City, Busan}
{Date: 31|3|2015}
—————————————————————

—————————————————————{Setting: Bae Household, Haeundae Marine City, Busan}{Date: 31|3|2015}—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

A young girl sighed, as she heard faint laughter coming from her family's house. She then proceeded to walk through the forest that was behind their house. How they had one? She never knew. But it's the only place she could go to be in contact with the outside world.

She halted into a stop once she was in front of a large lake, and sat down on the soft flowerbed. Nature was truly a beauty, she thought. With the moonlight shining against the peaceful lake, and the sound of the running water, the sight calmed her.

Once she had calmed herself, she started singing quietly. It was a song her mother sang to her when she was small. While she was singing, she didn't notice that someone had followed her.

One of her relatives saw her sneaking out of the house after he used the restroom. He didn't want to intrude, but his curiosity got the best of him. So he tried to be as quiet as possible while he followed her, but lost track of her in the forest.

While he was wandering, he heard a soft singing near the water. And he'd be lying if he said that he wasn't amazed. He's heard a lot of people who had magnificent voices before, but never one such... captivating and alluring as the one he's hearing at the moment. It was like Apollo himself was in such a good mood when he gave the person their voice.

Though he wasn't sure about the song the person was singing, it was beautiful. The lyrics were sang with so much emotion that he got lost in them.

He broke out of his thoughts and followed where the voice was leading to. Once he caught sight of who's singing, he was surprised to find that it was the person he was following. He never knew that she could sing, but at the same time amazed.

He approached her when she finished singing. "Jae Hwa-sii?" He asked, making the young girl startled. She didn't notice anyone while she was here. "Ahjussi?" She questioned, earning a nod from the said man.

"What are you doing here?", she questioned him, "Oh uh- I um- I kinda got curious so I followed you here." He stuttered. No matter how many times he's witnessed it, he still couldn't get over the fact of how elegant she was.

He shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts as he ask her, "What were you singing?". Jae Hwa answered albeit hesitantly, "It was a song mom sang to me when I was younger, to calm me down."

Again amazing her godfather because of her talents. He then came to one thought. "My dear, I have an offer for you." He said, making the younger interested.

"Would you like to become an idol?"

————————————————————————————————————————————
(Sorry for the crappy update)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️