(9)

Slight Sexual and Abusive Talk, Gore and Swearing Warning!

We walked in dead silence as we made our way to the so called cabin. It felt like forever. My hands were tied behind my back, Dream calling it a 'Safety Precaution'. He still doesn't trust me since my disappearing act. But I was brutally honest, I didn't like the way he treated me. In fact I straight up hated him. George was nice and Sapnap was bearable but Dream.. Just no.

After what felt like hours, we arrived a small sturdy log cabin. It was made out of spruce logs and planks carefully arranged in what looked like an aesthetic build. Sapnap glanced at me as I stared at the doorway. He faced the door as he spoke,

"We Haven't been here in ages" His voice croaked. I huff as I'm pushed forward

"Erets probably inside" Dream shrugged. His words rang in my ear and I froze. I haven't seen his face in 10+ years. Not since the incident. I shiver and gaze at the door. I'm pushed forward and we stop at the door as George's knock booms through the wood. I gulp staring up at the door, waiting for a response or action. A few moments later the lock unlatched revealing a tall toned boy. His hair light brown hair was all ruffled as if he had just woken up. He had dark sunglasses sitting on the ridge of his nose almost the same as George's pair. A dark brown shirt clung to his frame, with darker pants. He gazes at Dream and nods before glancing down. He stared blankly at me. I gaze away quickly. As I felt his gaze burn into me George nudged me inside. I silently thank him as he sets me next to him on the leather couch, hands still tied in front of me. I glare at Eret as he walks back into the room, Dream falling in behind him as they sit in different chairs. Eret sent me a smile, but I only blankly glare at him in return. The room is filled with awkward silence before Dream speaks up.

"So- Y/N's your sister Eret" Eret shifted his glance over to me and then back to him

"Mhm Yep" he said with a sharp but deep tone. Why did he have to bring this up. I had my back slumped against the chair as Dream looked at me from across where he was seated. Eret turned to my direction. 

"How've you been " He was careful with his tone. She swallowed back anger that had formed a lump in her throat.

"Fine, no thanks to you" I Huff. He sighed and looked down

"I deserve that" He shook his head and walked out of the room. The dream team exchange weird and worried glances before George places a hand on my shoulder

"Wanna talk about it?" He said softly. I shake my head.

"Oh come on, It can't be that bad" He pulled down his hood to show his dirty blonde locks hanging over the side of his circular mask. I growl and stand up immediately.

"I went through things you'd never dream of! You green son of-" George pulled be back down to where I formally sat before I could finish my sentence. I grunt and turn my head away from him. He just smirks and stand up. 

"Well if it was so bad, go on tells us won't you" He tested. I shoot my gaze up. He really knows how to get under my skin at times.

"That's classified information assh*le" I wrinkle my nose in disgust. He swayed side to side once.

"what toneful language you've got there" He chuckled, his gaze burning into me.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW, THAT BAD?!!" I Scream, eyes beginning to stream with tears. He flinched and nodded slightly. I take in a large breath,

"Fine." I say coldy.

"When I was smaller, around 13-14 me and Eret were caught by another group close to our ages but they had started to run their own Nation, L'manberg was it?" I pause and rub the tears blurring my vision "Anyway, me and Eret were caught and during a fire that grew out of control we were left in the building that had caught alight. One of their members helped Eret and untied him and left me. He stared at me and then left me in the flaming building-" My story was cut with a deeper voice,

"I did what I had to do to keep myself alive" Eret poked around the corner leaning against a corner part of the wall. 

"You selfishly left your sister behind alone in a fire to die!" I cry out standing up again to face him, backs turned away from the other males. 

"I was offered something... I shouldn't have done it. I know that now. Can't we just start over?" He begged, placing his sunglasses on his head. It revealed dark brown eyes. I shuffle my feet for replying 

"I won't forget what you did, EVER!" I yelled across to her brother. He stood stunned. I bite back a bitter response and sigh.

"I won't forgive you now, or who knows when. Earn my trust back and I'll consider it" I hiss, my eyes narrowing.

"I'm your brother Y/N, and always will be whether you like it or not."

ahhhhh, Drama chapter because why not. Who doesn't want drama to spice some stuff up >:) Anyway, Small backstory of what happened to Y/N and Eret. Hope its okay.

If you have any questions you know where to find me :) (check former chapters for my socials)

930 words :)

-Rex :)