Chapter 28

Danielle's POV

I walked up stairs Stefania following right behind me, I walked into my bedroom and she shut the door behind us "Danielle" she said voice soft "just give me a second" I breathed out as I took  some deep breaths "you have cheated before" I finally said after 2 minutes of silence "I have yes it only happened once" she said. I sat down on the bed and she sat right next to me "I was 24 living in London, I was dating this guy I had barely known for 2 weeks he cheated on me every other night I went out to this bar one night with some of my friends one thing lead to another and I went home with this girl and I slept with her, I broke it off with the guy the next morning and he wasn't upset or anything he had a new girlfriend by lunch time" she said "oh so you weren't in a serious relationship then" I asked grabbing her hands and pulling them into my lap "no not all all every serious relationship I have been in I have never done a single unfaithful thing I would never" she said.

Stefania's POV

"Why do you hate cheaters so much" I asked "well other then the fact that it's disgusting there is usually a reason behind it" I added "I have been cheated on 3 time Stefania by different people okay, I have major trust issues and that is why I struggle to connect with people" she said "oh Bambina I didn't know that I'm so sorry" I said moving closer to pull her into a hug "I am never going to cheat on you Danielle, never you can trust me okay" I said pulling away and grabbing her face in my hands "I know I can I just didn't know the whole story and like I said trust issues" she said with a little laugh "we all have our flaws bambina" I said kissing her cheek "want to go back downstairs now" I asked "yes please we have left them alone for a bit" she said laughing. We walked back down the stairs hand in hand and sat back on the couch "Ready to keep drinking" Jaina asked "Uhh Si we are" I said keeping ahold of Danielle's hand.

Danielle's POV

"I think we need some lime and salt" Barrett said "Help me Danielle" she added standing up and making her way into the kitchen "are you okay" she asked as we stood on either side of the bench "yeah I'm okay, she was young and she barely knew the guy and he cheated on her almost every other night so I'm not mad or anything at her" I said "okay good" Barrett replied "She loves you so much and you need to trust her and believe she wants what is best for you" she added "I know and I love her so much and I don't want to wreck what we have" I said "we need to drink more" Barrett said walking back into the lounge room. "Stefania truth or dare" Jains asked "I didn't realise we were playing this" I laughed "seems a bit childish don't you think" I said sitting back down next to Stefania "I'm adventurous so lets go with dare" Stefania said

Stefania's POV

"I dare you to take a shot" Jaina said "a shot" I questioned "why so easy" I laughed as I grabbed the bottle of tequila "from Danielle's body" she added, Danielle almost choked on her drink "sorry what" Danielle asked eyes wide "body shot Danielle you used to do them all the time remember" Jaina said "huh did you now Danielle" I said laughing "okay okay I don't know why you keep bringing up my past" Danielle said laughing "lay down bambina" I said motioning to the floor for her to lay on. Danielle was now laying on the floor I was on my knees hovering over her, "put this in your mouth Bella" I said holding the lime out for her to take into her mouth I leant down slightly and folded her top up showing off her abdomen. I leant even further down and placed my lips right above her belly button gliding my tongue across pulling away and putting salt over the wet part, "okay pass me the tequila" I said to Jaina who passed it over to me I took the lid off and poured it into Danielle's belly button putting the lid back on and putting it on the table.

Danielle's POV

"Are you ready bambina" she asked me I just nodded slightly unable to talk with the lime in my mouth "3...2...1... go" Barrett shouted and with that Stefania leant down and licked the salt of my stomach taking her time teasing me as she always does. She moved down from the salt and  put her lips over my belly button dipping her tongue in licking and sucking up all the tequila once she got it all out she moved one leg over the other side of my body,  straddling my waist leaning forward and capturing my lips on her own as I slowly pushed the lime into her mouth with my tongue, she bit into the lime pulling it out shortly after and placing it on the table "that was definitely the sexiest body shot I have ever seen" Jaina yelled "damm me too I always thought I was so good but damm" Barrett added "would you believe me If I told you that was the first time I have done that" she asked "no" all three of us answered at the same time "fair enough" she said laughing as she tried to get off me but I just put my hands firmly on her waist "have somewhere to go" I asked. I leant forward and pushed her hair behind her ear "you have no idea how much you just turned me on baby, you can do whatever you want to me later" I said leaning back to look into her eyes "anything" she questioned making me slightly nervous "anything" I confirmed leaning in and joining our lips together.

The 4 women continued drinking for hours at 1 am Jaina decided it was time for her to go to bed "Danielle can I sleep in the spare room" she asked "of course you can, you and Barrett just have to share" the blonde replied "that is fine" Jaina replied as she walked off and upstairs to the bedroom. "She is always first to go to bed" Barrett laughed "every time" Danielle said following with the laughter "I'm not far behind her" Stefania said yawning from the couch "you can go to bed if you want baby" Danielle said "what about our plans" the Italian asked "if you are still awake when I come to bed then we can if not we can wait till tomorrow baby" Danielle said laughing "or you can wake me up when you come to bed" Stefania asked "okay baby I will go get some sleep I won't be to long" the blonde said tilting her head up to kiss Stefania as she walked out of the lounge room "goodnight Barrett" she said as she disappeared up the stairs.

Danielle's POV

"Are you two ever not thinking about sex" Barrett asked with a chuckle as she opened a new drink "we think about other things sex is definitely something we think about and do a lot though" I said pushing my tongue in my cheek. "We talk about our future together, how many kids we want, which house we want to buy, where we want to travel" I said "you two make it really hard to like being single you know" she said "I know we are sickly adorable aren't we" I said "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with that girl" I added "so why don't you" she asked "don't you think it's way to early" I asked "I mean we have only been together for like 11 months" I said "what does time have to do with anything people are together for years before they realise they aren't with there sole mate" she said "that is true" I sat there in thought "Danielle come back to me" Barrett said pulling me out of whatever trance I had just fallen in to "sorry I was just thinking about it" I said. "Danielle i don't think you need to wait if you are ready , because I have a good feeling Stefania is ready so I think you should call her father and ask for those rings" she said "I think I want to ask her to marry me in Italy" I said "you have thought about this" she asked "ever since I met her" I said "wherever you do it I think you should do it soon, I'm not trying to rushing you just what is stopping you" she said.

"You girls are Meant to be"