xiv : thirst

Chapter Fourteen:

"The truth is a power. keep it, nourish it, and use it against your enemies."

______

13 : 04 : 52

Jia's

"Ms. Yoon.."
I halted from walking when Ni-ki called me from the back. we are now heading towards the cafe where the informant told us to go. It is still inside the university anyways so it is not that hassle to walk.

i let everyone take the lead up until only ni-ki and I are the last ones. he looked away, licking his lower lip while putting his hands on his pocket.

"The scene you saw on the music room last time... please keep it a secret."
he murmured. I looked at him with an eyebrow furrowed.

I guess he saw me looking at him earlier.

"What do you mean by that? what happened in the music room?"
It seems like he immediately get what i said. he gave me a sly smile and nodded his head.

"thank you."

I looked at him as he walked towards the front with the others.

he told me not to meddle on his business, then i don't have anything to do with him. It is his life. he should know what is right and wrong already.

"Spill the information."
Heeseung commanded as soon as we arrived on the coffee shop.

the six of us looked at the young boy in front of us, who was silently sipping on his iced americano. Jungwon and Jake wasn't here, since they are doing something more urgent. With Heeseung on the lead, we who do not have anything to do just went to know the information too.

"Before that, I would like to have a condition."
he boldly told us. I chuckled at his statement.

"Tell us what do you need."
Sunghoon retorted, looking at him uninterested.

"I need you to take down that video that was posted."
He told us. my eyebrow curved a little,

Is it the sextape?

"the rape video?"
Jay told him without even blinking. The guy looked at him and nodded his head. Jay then let out a small sigh following up with a grin as he called someone.

"Yes Mr. Kim it is me... yeah i just want to tell you something about..."
jay looked at the guy who looked at him with anticipation.

Jay suddenly ended the call.

"I can take the video down in 5 minutes. now spill the tea."
The guy nodded his head, looking at us.

"before Sehyun disappeared, he told us that there's someone stalking him everyday. he can't see it but he can sense it. either way, he just shrugged it off his shoulder and thought that it was one of his admirer."

wow. he's not even that good looking. is he somewhat smart or something?

"Your eyes looked so disgusted don't make it obvious."
I flinched hard hearing Sunghoon whispering on my ear. i glared at him as he pursed his lips and prevent himself from laughing.