xvi : worn out experiment

Chapter Sixteen:

"Keep it private."

_____________

04 : 02 : 21 | 20 : 09 : 35 

Jake's

"yes mom, I am okay here, You do not have to worry..."
i sighed while walking towards the pharmacy next to the convenience store inside the university. It was already dark and I just have some chemicals to buy for my experiment tomorrow.

i won't gonna disclose anything about it for now. hahaha... this will be a good surprise!

"remember to visit your therapist tomorrow for your tr-"

"you don't have to remind me that. I can handle myself, mom."

"I am just making sure, Jaeyun. It's better to remind you whenever possible than suddenly getting the news of my son-"

"Stop it mom, I need to hang up now."
My mood suddenly shifted from good to worse. she really knows how to ruin my mood whenever possible.

i walked inside the pharmacy only to see Sunghoon walking out of it.

"yah Park Sunghoon-"
he didn't even glanced at me and walked away from the pharmacy, carrying a small bag. i ran towards him, seeing he was walking towards the convenience store.

Ahh I see. It seems like he's with Jia again.

Wait- what?

Jia was waiting for him on the table in front of the convenience store.

Sunghoon sat on the chair next to her and opened the bag, Jia looked at him with annoyance. i think Sunghoon told her something but it is inaudible so I sneaked somewhere nearer.

I saw Sunghoon leaning towards her making me gasp so loud. I immediately covered my mouth with my hands and hid myself on the nearest wall so that they won't see me.

oh god what is the meaning of this? are they dating? Why are they kissing? Since when? huh?

what is happening right now? Did I skipped a chapter on this story or something?

I calmed myself, gathered the enough amount of courage and waltz towards them, my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"Are you two seeing each other right now?"

"Aish-!"
Sunghoon suddenly groaned because Jia flinched hard after my arrival.

I saw the small bruise on the side of Sunghoon's lips that Jia was treating it with a cotton ball and alcohol. So they didn't kissed huh? tsss

"why are you here?"
Sunghoon glared at me right after jia pressed the cotton on his wound. I chuckled and sat on the chair next to them.

"i was about to buy something from the pharmacy but I saw you heading out so i followed you. what happened to your face?"
I asked him and pointed the bruise on the side of his lips.