#34 FLASHBACK

Suga- u have a what!?
He turned her again 180° on his lap, it was like y/n was the being rotated like a hand of the clock.

Y/n- i have a Stalker.
She said looking down, it wasn't her fault that she had a stalker. But still she was feeling guilty that she hided it from her brother. This she can handle the whole matter by her own but still she was feeling guilty.

Suga- u should have said us. Shouldn't u?
He lifted her chin making her looks at his brother.

Y/n- i should have.
She wispered .& Again y/n was spinned 180° towards jhope.

Jh- u really r dont understand it. Its not cool to have a Stalker
Jhope cupped her face, angry jhope  is what y/n never want to see. She know that when jhope is angry its so bad. The worst one when angry is jhope.

Y/n- I-i m sry.
She stood up , grabbed her phone & passed by all of them. She was on her way when she felt a hand on her waist & in a movement she was down , on someone's lap. She turned around & found it was taehyung.

Tae- u should be punished
He took out the candy y/n was sucking from her mouth & threw it away, it directly landed in the trash bin.

Tae- no candy for a week.
She just nodded, tho she is addicted to candy & can't live without it but still she didn't wanted to let down her brother's command.

Y/n- i-i  m sry
She stood up & left for upstairs but before that in a movement she was pinned to the wall by hoseok.

Jh- no candy for a month.
He commanded & she just nodded.

Jh- a bad gurl like u should be punished.

~
???- a bad girl like u should be punished.
He lossen his belt & grabbed it in his hand.

???- didn't i told u 100 of times not to talk to anyone?
He went towards her & lifted her chin up.

Y/n- u-unnie
She wispered.

???2- leave her u idiot!!!
She screamed & tried to free herself from the chains.

???- chohee u really wanna die huh? Dont u wanna go back to Seoul & meet Ur favorite cousin brother yoongi? Or u just wanna baby sit this 7 yrs old shit? & Then die ?

Chohee- dont u dare speak a single word u bitc-
Before she could complet the curse ??? Shooted her .

Y/n- ahhhhh unnie!!!
She tried to go to her now dead babysitter but got pulled back by ???

???- she died because of u
He wipped her tears which were flowing continuesly.

Y/n- WHY R U SO HEARTLESS , U ASSHOLE!!!!
With all force she tried to run. But luck wasnt her side. ??? Grabbed her hairs & threw her back on her place.

???- Ur mother married me!!! Even u know she was cheating on Ur dad , then why do u except me to kind? She just f***ed Ur dad for money.
He wipped his belt on her numerous times leaving marks on her soft skin.
~

Jh- r u even hearing me?
Hoseok cupped her face & bought her back to reality.

Y/n- d-dont b-beat me.
She was still trumatized.  But soon came to sense.

Jin- we wont, but sweet cheek u need to obey us.
Seokjin noticed the sudden words of y/n & also got curious why was she shaking suddenly. But then he thought it was because of them & let it slide it off.