xi : broken notes

Chapter Eleven: 

"he was once a prodigy, now he can't even play a single song."

____________________________

03 : 24 : 21 | 11 : 07 : 50

Third Person's

Ni-ki looked around, seeing the musical instruments that were left inside the music room. There was no one inside at the moment as most of the students are currently having their lunch breaks right now.

he sat in front of the grand piano, opening the keys and staring at them for awhile with sad eyes.

he looked at his fingers with sadness, lifting them up to match the key's height

The more he stops himself from playing, the more he wants to give up.

'Why...'
He asked himself, tears slowly forming on his eyes as his fingers began pressing on the soft keys. he closed his eyes and feel the music coming out from the piano.

It was soft and melancholic. The sad sound coming out from the piano can make your heart cry, just like the boy playing it right now...

as he began to get drown with his stream of thoughts, a dark memory started flashing in front of him.

camera flashes at each and every angle, too many peoples mobbing at him... he stumbled on the ground looking at them with fear.

He cannot hear anything but the people shouting inside of his head.

It was deafening. To the point that he can't hear himself playing the piano anymore.

he began to fasten up the pace of the composition he's playing. it came from lethargic into something painful. it was horrifying. it sounds like a lunatic composition that portrays someone that is fearing everything.

Full of resentment, hatred and pain. A disaster.

It was a total mess.

broken notes started to erupt every now and then.. he was losing his control as his hands tremble, tears continuously falling from his eyes.

"NOT ANYMORE!!!!"
he yelled at himself and slammed his hands on the keys making a combined sound of broken notes. he took a deep sigh and wiped the tears on his eyes.

"it's worst.... worst... worst.... I am the worst..."
His lips trembled as he kept mumbling those words feeling nothing but anger on his own self.

how come the music that made him to the top....

is destroying him right now?

*bump.*

The sound of a loud thud coming from the door made him raise his head quickly. He wiped the tears on his eyes, keeping his strong composure persona that what he wants others T o see even if he's falling apart inside.

"What are you doing here?"

Yoon Jia, who was silently watching him looked at Ni-Ki with her eyes bewildered with what she just saw.

But no matter how shock she was, she didn't asked the younger about what is happening.

She gulped her own saliva, taking the small folder that was currently on the floor and walked towards Ni-Ki.