Chapter14

Lloyd stands on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty as Y/n goes to his side to hug his waist as he looks down at the kids who were playing soccer in Jamanakai village.

"Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate!" Kai tells the boy.

"Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time." Zane says.

"Oh, but we've been training all day."

"It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position. Y/n's already finished," Cole says.

Lloyd sighs before the ninjas put on their ninja hood on and Lloyd yawns before the ninjas get ready to attack. "Whatever."

Kai charges, but Lloyd punches him. He yawns and Jay and Zane charges at him from the air.

"Ninja, go!" Lloyd calls before doing Spinjitzu, knocking both ninjas down.

Cole then goes behind Lloyd and slide kicks him. Lloyd gets knocked into the air before Y/n catches him in her arms.

"You know, I always thought the guys caught the girl," She jokes before Lloyd blushes and gets out of her arms.

"That was fun. Are we done?" Lloyd asks.

"Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?"

"Well... The latest issue of Starfarer just came in at Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donogan was surrounded by the imperial sludge. And if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my own doomsday."

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders, along with Y/n's. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things," Kai says.

"Other kids get to play and have fun. All we ever do is train," Lloyd complains.

"Guys, there's been a break-in at the Ninjago City Museum of History and the security cameras picked up you-know-who," Nya says.

"Garmadon!"

"Voldemort!" Y/n replies.

"We have to stop him before he uses the Mega Weapon to start another one of the diabolical plots."

Lloyd goes to them. The ninjas look at him as he sighs.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't go and it's safer if I stay here and train."

The ninjas nod as Lloyd sighs, folding his arms disappointment.

"We'll meet up at the Bounty as soon as we're done," Kai says.

"We'll be waiting for your safe return."

"Come back in one piece, big bro. And try not to get hurt," Y/n says before her big brother chuckles.

"Pinky promise," He says before they speed off.

Lloyd sighs. "Too old for comic books and too young to fight. When are they going to make up their minds?"

"Come on, pint size. Show me what you got," Nya says before Lloyd yawns and walks away.

Later that night, at the museum, the Serpentine enter the area. Skales then points his flashlight at the painting of a Serpentine.

"Boy, did they get that wrong!" He snickers before they resume walking around.

"Why would we come to a museum if we weren't going to steal anything from it?" Acidicus asks.