kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge

you would think that even after all these years, kageyama and tsukishima could get over their problems...

male!dom, rough sex, oral, double penetration, biting, gagging, hair pulling, light degradation

"Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since we graduated. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that we joined the volleyball club?" Yamaguchi reminisces, looking at a candid photo on his phone.

Everyone was gathered around a small coffee table. There are snacks, drinks, and small chatter from the small group of friends which you hadn't seen since in almost a year- all except two that is. It was nostalgic.

"I know right! How have you all been? Hinata, you look tan!" Yachi points out the orange haired boy who has made himself comfy on the couch.

"It's still not growing on me," Hinata laughs, scratching the back of his head while showing the very prominent tan lines from his tank tops.

You place a couple of snacks on the table before walking around to your boyfriend who's ushering you over. You smile as you approach him and his arm snakes its way around your waist to pull you closer. It's hard not to giggle as he brushes your more ticklish areas and despite you trying to push away, he only playfully pulls you closer till he has you seated in his lap.

"Tobio," you say breathlessly, smiling while messing up his hair in revenge. "You know I'm ticklish!"

He ignores your playful protest but rather finds a comfortable position with you perched on his lap.

"Tch," you hear someone click their tongue. It's no surprise who it is, a tall blonde who side eyes you both and mutters "gross," underneath his breath.

"You always have something bitter to say, don't you," Kageyama shoots back, immediately taking offense to the comment.

"Sorry, but I didn't show up to see your PDA," Tsukishima complains.

A tone of uncomfortableness starts to eat over you and you manage to slip out of Kageyama's grasp. "A-ah, he's right Tobio-kun. We're not the only ones here," you admit, cheeks tinted with embarrassment. Truthfully, you just wanted to make things less awkward but somehow, the tone always ended up being like this with the two of them around.

You look over at Tsukishima and the two of you make eye contact for a solid second before he walks the other way. Internally, you sigh. You're really not sure how to handle their dynamic as much of a people pleaser you are. You felt like things used to be great in high school but one day, things turned more sour than usual and now it was almost impossible to have both Kageyama and Tsukishima in the same room without little spats like these.

You wonder what happened. Tsukishima seemed more withdrawn than he used to be considering how close you guys were in high school but you always just assumed it was a phase- until he didn't grow out of it. Despite it all, you continued to keep ties with him and it didn't seem like it hated it but you couldn't help but wonder why things couldn't go back to the way they were before, when you guys would eat lunches together, walk home together, go shopping together...

"A-Anyways! Thank you so much for inviting us today, Y/N! I was so excited to see everyone!" Yachi exclaims, obviously trying to move past the situation.

"Of course, it's just been Tobio and I so it's always nice to have guests," you smile back. "After all, we'll be moving to our own apartment soon so I guess this is like a last celebration here."

"Wow, so you guys are in it for the long haul," notes Yamaguchi, biting into a chip.

You look over to Kageyama and smile softly, reminiscing on the fond memories. "Yeah, I guess so."