Chapter 43

"YOU RECKLESS DUMB IDIOT!" yelled Tsunade at him.

"But had I told anyone, Tazuna's guard would have fallen short," said Naruto nervously.

"That does not give you the right to storm a Gato's house alone. You could be killed," said Tsunade.

"Kurama wouldn't let it happen," said Naruto.

"All right. Though I still hate the way you were treated by the villagers," said Tsunade.

"It's all right. It all led to the place where I am now," said Naruto. They had briefed Tsunade about the missions and the secrets like Itachi and the Uchiha massacre, and Sasuke's plan. After that, they had discussed Naruto's whole life.

"I am worried about your friend. Orochimaru is not very easy to fool," said Tsunade.

"I know. That's why, when you meet him at the end of the week, bring him on the verge of death. He will have to speed up the process, making him desperate. And desperation leads to mistakes," said Naruto.

At that moment, Ryder appeared.

"Naruto nii, Hokage sama sent a message," said Ryder.

"Okay. Let me see," said Naruto, as he took the scroll from him. He then unscrolled it and read.

Naruto,
I will be dispatching a team to join you, with Yamato from Anbu as team leader. Another member will be from Anbu, one formerly root. Finally, the last member will be Shikamaru Nara. I know you requested for Guy and Kakashi, but Kakashi is knocked out due to Itachi's genjutsu and Guy is on a separate mission.
This will be your first mission as a special jonin, and it will be an A-rank mission.
Your mission will be to raid the base and rescue the Uzumaki, along with gathering any info you can. You also have to bring at least two alive people for interrogation. You may or may not dispose of the others.
Signed,
Sarutobi Hiruzen

"First mission as a Jonin huh?" asked Tsunade.

"Special jonin, but yeah," said Naruto.

"So... who was your first kill?" asked Tsunade.

"Gato. I stabbed him through his heart," said Naruto.

"Ma ma, so ruthless," said Tsunade, as Shizune gaped at him.

"Rapists and those who prey on weak deserve it," said Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Konoha, the rookie 9 except Naruto and Sasuke, and Team 9 were sitting in a restaurant.

"So, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Shino all got promoted huh?" asked Lee.

"Yeah. Lee, how is your leg by the way?" asked Sakura.

"It's fine Sakura-san. They say it will heal in due time. Had it not been Naruto kun, I would have to quit my shinobi career," said Lee.

---Flashback---

Lee was on a stretcher, as Guy was standing there, with tears falling.

"Lee san," said Sakura as she went forward to check on him but was stopped by Kakashi.

"Your words will only make him even more depressed."

At that time, a medic went to Guy and told him that he would have to quit his shinobi career.

For a moment, everyone was silent. But the next moment, everyone was scared, as a huge amount of Chakra and killer intent started coming out of Naruto.