12: Go Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me!

"Excuse me, can you let go of my wrist now?"

Hearing that request, Angeline turned to his back and replied, "Do you have any idea what you almost did?"

Aeiou grit his teeth and slapped Angeline's hand off his wrist. His voice carried a hint of annoyance once he spoke again, "Is it too hard for him to say 'excuse me'?"

Earlier, Angeline pulled Aeiou's ID and forcibly looked at Aeiou's information. Then suddenly, she pulled him inside a building.

Right now, they were inside a modern styled building with glass walls and black benches around. At the middle of that building, there were two conjoining staircases, and between them was statue of a woman holding a balance scale.

It wasn't hard for Aeiou to realize he was inside the Humanity and Social Sciences Building. Angeline took them there after seeing his strand was in fact, HUMSS.

"Don't you really know who that guy is? He's gonna kill you once you , guys meet again!" she warned.

"Ha! I don't know him, and I don't want to get to know him! If we meet again, I'm gonna send him straight to the hospital."

A panic-stricken expression spread on the tootsie's face.

Aeiou did not let her say anything more. He turned his head and walked past the tootsie. He roamed his eyes and saw an elevator on his right, he walked there until he was in front of the elevator. Then he clicked a nearby button on the wall.

The door opened and revealed an empty space, Aeiou shoved himself in quickly, leaving the tootsie behind. But Angeline had already trailed behind Aeiou and shoved herself in too.

The door closed, and Aeiou looked at his reflection. "Why are you following me?"

"We're on the same class."

Aeiou rolled his eyes. He leaned his bum on the wall and held his one hand on a golden beam near his waist.

Meanwhile, Angeline stared keenly at the reflection of that other handsome guy.

This guy's body was fit, and his height was the same as Zed's, the only difference was that Zed has bigger muscles.

Seeing the archly curved eyelashes and hawkish nose, Angeline immediately dismissed this guy as someone who was second to Zed, at least.

There wasn't really anyone around from this school who was as handsome as this new guy.

Angeline's tone was brighter than the last time when she spoke. "Oh yeah, where school are you from?"

Hearing those words sent shivers down Aeiou's spine. He took a deep breath and thought if he should converse with such a being like this. But since she helped him get to his building he answered, "Bataan Integrated High School."

Angeline gasped. "It's just 5 blocks away from here! How come you don't know of Zed Nuevas!?"

Hearing that guy's full name was like a sharp noise from scratching metal. Now I know his full name. It was something Aeiou find lowly and insulting.

Aeiou responded with a sly sentence. "Is he that famous?"

Once Aeiou looked at their refelction, Aeiou saw the tootsie holding her cheeks. It was like the tootsie was dreaming of something sensual about the celebrity guy that Aeiou would not bother to ask.

"Zed Nuevas was our varsity player last year; he's so handsome and he's so cold yet he's so hot..." Angeline moved her hand to her neck in a licentious manner and moaned, "Ahhh. He's the reason why this school never lose on basketball competitions before."